Biscuits

silver wedding

Gone are the Priory Crumbles etc. new ones are so thin we rarely had a packet where at least one of the two wasn't broken - sometimes both of them. Still good to have biscuits with tea/coffee making things but a shame the quality of the biscuits is so poor.

At least it is something provided. Not so on cunard.

The reason to cheapen them on P&O and not provide them on Cunard will obviously be a cost saving measure, but I also think they are rather passé.

Biscuits on a tray are a bit 1970's B&B.

Gone are the Priory Crumbles etc. new ones are so thin we rarely had a packet where at least one of the two wasn't broken - sometimes both of them. Still good to have biscuits with tea/coffee making things but a shame the quality of the biscuits is so poor.

Yes, I like a biscuit with my morning cup of tea.

A question from a california resident. Is the biscuit equivalent to a cookie? Our biscuits are thick bready discs that you put gravy on. Scones are like a biscuit but a teeny bit sweeter. Kept meaning to ask:p

Okay.....now that I think about it.....at the grocery store I have seen tubes of flat cookies on the top shelf and they were called biscuits. Seems like a healthier version than our frosted, filled and super sized overpriced cookies.:p

Okay.....now that I think about it.....at the grocery store I have seen tubes of flat cookies on the top shelf and they were called biscuits. Seems like a healthier version than our frosted, filled and super sized overpriced cookies.:p

You got it!

Never seen Priory Crumbles but people do rave about them. Maybe I should have started cruising earlier in life.;)

I just got the biscuit thing so I won't even ask what priority crumbles are. Sounds like a good thing to get the crumbles if you are a priority boarder:p

Maybe we should have the chips, crisps and French fry discussion :)