Where is richard joseph CD

the three Cs

:confused:Not long ago we sailed on the golden princess and we were just wondering where richard joseph CD is now and where he will be in future because he is the best cruise director we ever met, we would love to sail on another ship with him as CD. :cool:

We just diembarked from the Golden this morning and Richard was the cruise director. He's better than a good cruise director. He should be in upper management of a cruise line, perhaps too good for Princess as well.

Bruce

the captain is bernie warner for the golden right now. we were on the june 1st sailing too and richards asst CDs were brill too because we went to the themed nights in the explorers lounge and they were bril but then again we went to pretty much everything.:)

I asked Richard if he'd be on the Island for Hawaii starting in Sept.and he wrote back saying -- he was on vacation till May - then May thru Oct he's on the Golden. He didn't say what was next.

sorry hornet didnt understand did you mean hes on golden this may til oct or next year may til october:confused: thanks

Just got off golden Saturday Sept. 3, 2005. Richard was CD. He said he was returning to his home ship the Island sailing from the west coast to Hawaii.

Golden is now doing New England she just finished Europe and Trans-Atlantic.

His assistant Frankie from Hersheyt Pa is going back on the Diamond.

Richard said he was forced to do the Golden in Europe. He loves smaller ships which the Island is.

Please forgive the spelling and sentince struchure I jusy got home. The last 24 hours were extremely long. But but got to see Lady Liberty in New York. Got up at 4:00 a.m. to see her have had much sleep since.

Hope this helps.

Don

We'll be on the 1st sailing to Hawaii on 9/23. I wonder if he'll be there for the 1st cruise - that would be wonderful. It was several months ago when he said he would not be on that sailing with us. I would think he'd be at the begining of a new itinerary. I'll try to email him.

I just read the old post from Richard and he said he would be back on the Island in Janurary 2006 - so I guess we will miss him.

thanks 4 that hornet. can you tell us where richard has left these posts please:confused: . were hoping to go on the island in alska next may/june so we hope richard joseph will be there:rolleyes: thanks

The captain on the sailing just ended yesterday was David Calabrese.

Bruce

Captain Calabrase was on our May sailing of the Sun Princess. He must be a relief Captain. He has a thick accent. He is the friendliest guy and loves to talk to passengers. I had never heard of him before this cruise but was impressed with him.

Hopefully he will be on my October sailing.

Hi Everyone!

Thanks for the kind words..... In answer to the three c's question:

I am currently on board Golden Princess through the Canada/New England season from NYC. I am scheduled to go on vacation October 22. My website is: http://www.richardjoseph.com

We have just completed an INCREDIBLE summer season in Europe. All expectations that I had of this great area of the world have been exceeded.

I will have a nice long vacation before returning to my favorite Island Princess in January (22) doing L.A. / Hawaii, a run that I love because the sea days give myself and the cruise staff lots of time to get to know the passengers, four relaxing days at sea then 5 Hawaiian islands, the 5 days back. it is one of my favorite runs.

A big hello to all the friends I have made here on CC - if anyone wants to contact me my email address is: richardjoseph@hotmail.com

All the best and hope to sail with you all again soon!

Rich

coral you will enjoy it as i said we got off the golden with rich not long ago he is an excellent director an his cruise asst.s and jnr asst.s are excellent such as: tim spicer and wil tabares (also at posing for photos too) we got some really good ones. hope 2 do one of first alaska runs on island hope rich will be there.:)

Archived