Epic bathrooms- ideas?

ksbear

Heh! :D

Btw Pizza, what happened to the November 2016 sailing in your upcoming list? You had one for that month right?

Our families kind of flipped out that we might miss another Thanksgiving. We changed the reservation to the May Breakaway cruise instead. I'm bumming because I love the Epic, but it will be gone again by May. We'll do her again some day, but not in November as planned. :(

Understandable. :D

My girlfriend almost hit me when I said "what about a short 3 nighter on Epic in 2017?" :D

We need a affordable and short cruise to put our down payment on which we still have around due to a re-booking. But anything appealing isn't worth the down payment as it comes without any perks even if they are currently on offer as it's an older fare. First and last time we've booked .EU heheh....

Still love Epic! Probably will be back on her in the future, inevitably for an European NCL cruiser, but actually hoping on Getaway in the Med 2018. ;)

Please report back after your trip. :)

Epic is a great ship, sailed her a few occasions, if you use the in-room curtain and work around each other's shower/bathroom moments you'll be more than fine. No need for a shower curtain of your own, save that space in your suitcase for more useful things.

CC is about information and sharing, not about scaring people or letting them think anybody can see them getting in or out of a shower or other near impossible situations. We like to provide accurate information, that's all. Happy cruising!

Good to know:-) I'm super excited to be on her even with all the bathroom controversy...lol.