Rock of Ages on Breakaway - How long did the show run?

Just as an FYI, the day we wanted for Rock of Ages, the times with splash didn't line up (i.e. the "early show" started before splash opened and the "late show" ended after the free service at splash closed). We signed the kids up for an extra late night hour in splash (the pay part) and when we told the check-in people at Splash we had reservation for Rock, they said there was no charge if we picked them up right after the show.

This may be a "your mileage may vary" type thing, since I've never seen any documenation on this, but that was our experience in November 2014.

Just as an FYI, the day we wanted for Rock of Ages, the times with splash didn't line up (i.e. the "early show" started before splash opened and the "late show" ended after the free service at splash closed). We signed the kids up for an extra late night hour in splash (the pay part) and when we told the check-in people at Splash we had reservation for Rock, they said there was no charge if we picked them up right after the show.

This may be a "your mileage may vary" type thing, since I've never seen any documenation on this, but that was our experience in November 2014.

Same thing for us for our August 2014 cruise. We had reservations for the early show (6:30, I think). Splash Academy left a voice mail saying that we can drop off our daughter before 6:30 PM. Splash Academy was suppose to be close for dinner (5-7PM). We dropped her off around 6:10PM and other kids were already there.

They said that the same is true for the late show. No extra charge if you pick up your child after watching Rock of Ages. I don't know the exact times for that though...

Edited by aquarianne11

Trying to plan my time accordingly w/ the Splash Academy schedule!

Thanks =)

I heard it's around and hour and forty five minutes. We're sailing on the same cruise! Can't wait! Join us on the Roll Call thread if you want to chat with others on the same sailing :)

Fantabulous!!! <---- My new word.