Jeep, car, or golf cart?

bracy

We are a family of four who want to explore Grand Turk on our own during our upcoming cruise. We just walked on the beach last time we were there and want to see more this time. I've looked at a bunch of threads on this subject and came up confused. I'd just like to know which option would be easiest, most reliable, and safest. I thought a golf cart would be fun but they sound unreliable and probably not the safest with a pre-teen boy. All suggestions, recommendations, prices, warnings, and info accepted. Thanks.

Jeep would be my pick. Especially if the cost is close to the golf cart. It's a flat island. And mostly paved roads (you don't have any reason to go off a pave road). On a golf cart 2 of your 4 will have to face backward, sitting on the jump seat across the rear of the cart.

For local food, try either the Sandbar in Cockburntown overlooking the beach or look for Sunshines' on old airport road across from the radio tower (lots of Caribbean flavor and inexpensive). Hook a left at the Catholic church heading toward town But avoid Mookie's Pizza, despite the cries from a pre teen boy...slow service and greasy pizza.

• 2 weeks later...