Pearl with an 18 and 14 year old

brownsc

We have booked a Pearl Dec 21, Panama Canal from Miami. Family vacation with our 18 yr daughter and 14 yr old son.

I am wondering if anyone has cruised on the Pearl with kids of similar age and can comment on their experiences.

Thanks

We have booked a Pearl Dec 21, Panama Canal from Miami. Family vacation with our 18 yr daughter and 14 yr old son.

I am wondering if anyone has cruised on the Pearl with kids of similar age and can comment on their experiences.

Thanks

We've sailed the Pearl twice (Caribbean and Alaska). My kids were 14 & 15 then 15 & 16 when we sailed her. Both times they had a great time meeting people in the teen club.

Last year when on a Panama Canal sailing we meet a very nice family with an 18 year old son who wasn't having such a great time...he wasn't allowed to do the teen club as he was 18. We asked a member of the cruise director's staff if they had any get togethers for the 18-23 year group. The next day they had an announcement in the daily. He met a group of people around his age and had a fabulous time :)

• 4 months later...