Hoodie or not to Hoodie ?

us2swingu

Just wondering if anyone out here have purchased any of the hoodies from Carnival fun shops. Mainly the rainbow anchor hoodie for woman. Are they good quality and hopefully you will understand this question, but is a large a large and an extra lg an extra lg. You know sometime you can get a large and it fits more like a medium..

Thanks for your help.....

I got a medium rainbow anchor hoodie. Very comfy and the fit was good. I go between large and medium and took a chance on the medium and it fits me. Now, after many washes it is not as soft inside as it was , but it still looks great and did not shrink. I get a lot of compliments on it!

Good to hear about the sizing and quality. We should have the rainbow anchor one waiting for us next month too. Our daughter is going to receive it for her birthday when we get home. :)

She will love it mine did she wears it constantly

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Forums mobile app

Totally off topic but the title of this thread made me chuckle because of a story I recently heard about hoodies. Don't try to wear a hoodie into a professional exam, like accounting or law if the examiners say you can't. At an exam last Fall a young guy tried to wear one and was told to remove it before he could write the exam. He protested as he was not wearing anything under the hoodie and would have to write the four hour exam topless. :eek: The head examiner had a solution - she took out a pair of scissors and turned the hoodie into a sweat shirt!:D

Hilarious, for our first cruise we needed to get our kids passports. My teenage daughter wore a hoodie for her picture. They wouldn't let her. She had nothing underneath, so she wore my son's Denver Broncos tshirt. Funny looking at their pictures with the same shirt!

• 1 year later...