UK -Spring Sale

Today's new RC promotion rather than all inclusive is a Spring Sale 'simply lower prices' is the catchy advertisement line.

I have checked several cruises since yesterday and prices are exactly the same but obviously no all inclusive benefits !!!!!!!

Has anyone found a cruise in the Sale ?

Interested to know.

Thanks

I've also been tracking the prices as even with the "All Inclusive" they seemed to be extremely high.

I have seen a couple of reductions on Anthem Of The Seas sailing out of Southampton in the summer of between £400 and £500 when compared to the All Inclusive price.

If I factor the All Inclusive benefits, e.g £25 per person per day for drinks package - three of us = £75/day x 14 days = £1050 then add the $400 OBC = total benefit was £1050+£250 = £1300.

In my simple mind, to me that means the price has gone up by £800-£900.

Wish I'd have booked when the All Inclusive offer was on!!

Anybody know what the price reduction/benefit profile usually looks like - e.g. we've had "Early Boookers Discount", then "All Inclusive", now "Spring Sale", what usually comes next and is it worth hanging on to see what happens?

We booked a cruise last year whilst on Independence for Anthem this year.

We are diamond members with 14 cruises under our belts so thought we knew what we were doing. Admittedly we have had some good deals by booking on board but not with this one it seems.

We did ask if any special promotions would be forthcoming on the UK for this ship and were told no plans to do this.

Fast forward to the Monday , 3 days after we disembarked and we're home, RCI had launched a massive promotion for Anthem of The Seas in the UK .

This was to include all gratuities and a drinks package .

To say we were disappointed was an understatement , we got $50 obc

We rang RCI and were told nothing could be done, advised to cancel and rebook but being in the UK we would loose our deposit.

We have friends who are now coming on this sailing with us, which will be fantastic as they have never cruised before .

They have been given the deal as they booked after the promotion was launched, and they got a better deal than we did even after the diamond balcony discount.

Lesson learned, I doubt if we will book on board again. It's been put down to experience and life's too short to let it ruin our cruise.

No ones at fault here, the cruise agent did her job, but we do feel a bit let down after being loyal to Royal.

I have also been watching prices and really do not understand at times how "sale" prices remain the same or sometimes more !