Fun Shop t-shirt sizing

bitofun

Who has purchased Carnival t-shirts online from the Fun Shops prior to cruise? Wondering if the sizes run true or more on the small side.

Also, being 100% cotton, did they shrink a lot when washed or were they pre-shrunk?

Thanks!

From my experience they run small and yes they shrink pretty bad. I usually wear large t shirts but I have always bought xLarge from Carnival and on excursions. They usually last me through that year but then have shrank away that my wife wears them.

I didn't order any online but the shirts they sell on the ship depended on the style. The unisex tshirts ran bigger and the women's tshirts were smaller about true to size.

I bought 4 shirts off the ship, since they had those 2/$20 sales with different shirts throughout the trip.

Unisex sizes are actually men's sizes. Haven't had a problem with the normal "unisex" sizes I have purchased. Women's is a whole different story. They do run a little small but even more upsetting is when washed and dried the shrink in length also. Bought 2 women's tees and not sure I will be able to actually wear them anymore due to the length becoming much shorter.

I order tee shirts for a youth group I volunteer with and sure wish Carnival would change brands. LOVE the Gildan Dry-Blend tee and they do NOT shrink.