Laundry Rooms/Elevators on Reflection

pdcsgirl

Does anyone know where the laundry rooms are? For the life of me I can't find them on the deck plans.

Also, are the mid-ship elevators somewhat blocked off from the rooms? I'm looking at the 1A and 1B rooms near them but want to make sure noise from constant people traffic won't be a problem.

Finally, if anyone has a suggestion as to whether it is better to be starboard or port on an Eastern Caribbean cruise, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

Edited by pdcsgirl

Does anyone know where the laundry rooms are? For the life of me I can't find them on the deck plans.

Also, are the mid-ship elevators somewhat blocked off from the rooms? I'm looking at the 1A and 1B rooms near them but want to make sure noise from constant people traffic won't be a problem.

Finally, if anyone has a suggestion as to whether it is better to be starboard or port on an Eastern Caribbean cruise, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

There are no public laundry rooms on any of the Celebrity fleet. You won't find the ships laundry facilities on any deck plans since they are not on passenger decks.

There are no public laundry rooms on any of the Celebrity fleet. You won't find the ships laundry facilities on any deck plans since they are not on passenger decks.

good to know...one less thing to worry about!

Thanks!

There is a wall with sliding doors between your cabin and the elevator bank:) We had no noise issues in that location.

Thanks!

There is a sticky at the top of the Celebrity forums that has cabin information for all Celebrity ships (M class and S class each have their own sticky). Not all cabins have been reviewed, but you can certainly find enough info on there to see that cabins near elevators are generally not an issue at all.

You can do a search (search box on the upper right of the forum screen) for a cabin number or a ship - and all the results will come up. If one cabin number doesn't come up, just try the one next to it for reference.

Edited by DinaS

Thanks!

Hello... and welcome to Celebrity. Not sure of your cruising history, but based on your thread title, it makes me think you are new to Celebrity. Most people that have any cruise experience with Celebrity know that there are no self-service laundry facilities on any Celebrity ship.

Maybe you would benefit by checking out these commonly asked questions/answers provided in the Celebrity FAQ:

http://www.celebritycruises.com/frequently-asked-questions

Also, if you are booked for a Reflection cruise, you may also benefit from this thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1772373

Enjoy the information and your cruise!

Hi - welcome to Cruise Critic as a first-time poster.

If you are sensitive to smoke, do a little research on where the smoking stations on Deck 5 are located. On the Equinox, they are on the Port side, but I don't know if that is standard across all S-class ships.

I've sailed the Eastern Caribbean on both Port and Starboard sides. IMHO, it's beautiful on either side!!

Have a wonderful cruise in whichever stateroom you select.

Edited by MarKay525

There IS a smoking section outdoors on Deck 5 port-side. But if you are looking at cabins in upper decks, I think it would be unlikely that the smoke would reach that high up. The 1B and 1A cabins midship are great, IMO the best location on the ship. We had no noise from the elevators whatsoever. As mentioned there is a wall between the elevators and the cabins which blocks the noise very well. You can't go wrong with those cabins!