Best Deal for Spa Services

doggfan7

We are going to be on the Breakaway later this month and want to enjoy a few spa appointments one day. When is the best time to book these appointments to get the best deal? Book on board for first day? Book on a port day? Do any specials run during the week?

Thanks in advance!

They run specials during the cruise. The better ones are on port days where you can get 20% off of 2 services or 30% off of 3, for example. I wouldn't book the first day, because that's when the prices seem to be the highest.

They run specials during the cruise. The better ones are on port days where you can get 20% off of 2 services or 30% off of 3, for example. I wouldn't book the first day, because that's when the prices seem to be the highest.

Do you know if couples' treatments are included in those discounts?

We are going to be on the Breakaway later this month and want to enjoy a few spa appointments one day. When is the best time to book these appointments to get the best deal? Book on board for first day? Book on a port day? Do any specials run during the week?

Thanks in advance!

We were on Breakaway last week, and there were 2 or 3 spa specials. On the Nassau port day, the special was 2 25-minute treatments for $109. You could choose from back or foot massage, mini facial or full body exfoliation.

GoSmile Tooth Whitening was $129, down from $149.

Another day (maybe the Port Canaveral day?) 25 minute aromatherapy massage and 25 minute facial were $109. On that same day, they had a "twilight special" with "many services" for $99 between 6-10 PM.

On the Great Stirrup Cay port day, the Top to Toe was offered for $139. It includes a full body massage, express facial, foot massage, scalp massage. 75 minutes long.

Last full day of cruise, there is a 20-20-20 spa special. Choose 3 20-minute services for $109.

Hope this helps! I've just gotten around to thumbing through all the daily stuff I brought home with us. :)

We were on Breakaway last week, and there were 2 or 3 spa specials. On the Nassau port day, the special was 2 25-minute treatments for $109. You could choose from back or foot massage, mini facial or full body exfoliation.

Another day (maybe the Port Canaveral day?) 25 minute aromatherapy massage and 25 minute facial were $109. On that same day, they had a "twilight special" with "many services" for $99 between 6-10 PM.

On the Great Stirrup Cay port day, the Top to Toe was offered for $139. It includes a full body massage, express facial, foot massage, scalp massage. 75 minutes long.

Last full day of cruise, there is a 20-20-20 spa special. Choose 3 20-minute services for $109.

Hope this helps! I've just gotten around to thumbing through all the daily stuff I brought home with us. :)

Thanks! Very helpful! My wife and I want to do a couple's treatment (maybe the Rasul and massage). It doesn't look like that would ever be discounted during the week, does it?

Edited by doggfan7

Thanks! Very helpful! My wife and I want to do a couple's treatment (maybe the Rasul and massage). It doesn't look like that would ever be discounted during the week, does it?

Not that I saw. Maybe they would be able to arrange that if asked? I didn't do any spa treatments this trip, so don't know how flexible they are.

Hope they have similar specials on the Pearl. We will be staying on ship for at least one port and maybe 2.