COKE PRODUCTS New Management/Ownership????

Sea saw 56

What I gather is that coke drinkers assume no one likes Pepsi. It amuses me that this is a big enough issue for some people over a week or two cruise but to each his own.

Besides, the answer is Dr Pepper.

The answer is beer. [emoji1][emoji106]

A long time bartender on my cruise a few weeks ago said the contract with Pepsi is up later this year. So unless it's renewed, only choice would b to switch to coke :)

Only? There are several other cola choices: RC, Faygo, Shasta, and Double, to name a few.

This thread is quite enjoyable to me. We live in the Atlanta metro area and dh and ds both work for Pepsi! :eek: Being able to get a soda card for Pepsi products for the week is a big plus when we cruise on NCL! Give me Pepsi and no Coke! :p

Edited by SchoolNurseMom

I usually bring a 20 pack of Coke-Zero on my cruises.

Funny thing is I bring cans with me walking around the ship, people stop me all the time and ask WHERE DID YOU GET THAT!!??!?!?!?

I always laugh and say I brought it from home.

Maybe I should start selling it? How much does NCL charge for a can of Soda? I bet I can make a killing.

diet coke id=s awesome...diet pepsi undrinkable

agreed. my dad would ONLY drink diet pepsi. but i had one the other day(didn't have diet coke) and i couldn't drink it. too sweet,or something

now my preference is coke, but i do have 2 exceptions...1)that dang wild cherry pepsi or diet WCP that stuff is like liquid crack. :D

2) Long Island Ice Tea. i had a bartender friend to advise to use Pepsi instead of coke. actually (to me) it does taste better than with coke.:D

however, on my cruise soda don't matter..now if they ran out of vodka, im raising hail. im going straight too the top!! :D:D:eek:

Edited by tiffygirl