When traveling with Diamond member

I am a step down from Diamond but my travel mate is Diamond. When I printed our luggage tags I could only print Diamond tags. What does that mean for me on board (3/21) Quantum. In the past sailings I was able to attend any events that she was invited to and am wondering now about DL etc. Anyone know if I'll be allowed in the Diamond Lounge? Thanks

No, I don't think that you will be able to. Your travel mate will get three drinks loaded on the sea pass card so those can be sued during the 5 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. time every night.

I am a step down from Diamond but my travel mate is Diamond. When I printed our luggage tags I could only print Diamond tags. What does that mean for me on board (3/21) Quantum. In the past sailings I was able to attend any events that she was invited to and am wondering now about DL etc. Anyone know if I'll be allowed in the Diamond Lounge? Thanks

No, I don't think that you will be able to. Your travel mate will get three drinks loaded on the sea pass card so those can be sued during the 5 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. time every night.

Thanks for the response. I didn't expect the free drinks but was just wondering about being able to enter the lounge with my friend. I know she won't want to goby herself and Im happy to pay for any drinks for myself. Satine

Thanks for the response. I didn't expect the free drinks but was just wondering about being able to enter the lounge with my friend. I know she won't want to goby herself and Im happy to pay for any drinks for myself. Satine

The lounges recently have been very strict about only allowing in members. I travel with a friend who cannot enter, but it has only been a problem for the past few years.

Hi

We were on the February 2, 2015 sailing of Quantum

The Diamond Lounge was pretty full and was using seating at the Music Box (maybe not the exact name) for overflow.

However, walking in, there wasn't a formal check in. My husband and I are diamond so I'm assuming that's why our card opened the door, but there was nothing to stop someone from walking in with us.

I'm not saying it's right to do so if you aren't entitled to, but just stating what I saw on Quantum.

Noreen