UK Reviews of the Week by Graeme270, coverpoint & asda!

Admin

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select three cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. We hope they enjoy it!

MSC Orchestra Why so critical of MSC? by Graeme2701

This was the third time that we have sailed with MSC, each time on a different ship and each time with the same verdict. Great. Quite why British reviewers generally slate MSC is beyond me. This is not Royal Caribbean, it is not Cunard, it is not P and O, it is MSC, it is an Italian Line, it has Italians on it. They are not British, they are Italian, they do not eat a full English. They do not queue. They are loud. They do not drink to excess. They push and shove a bit. BUT they do not wear football strips to dinner or breakfast or in fact at any time unless they are under 10. Continue reading...

Why so critical of MSC?

Silver Spirit South Pacific on Spirit by coverpoint

My wife and I have cruised 20+ times on various lines - twice before on Silver Spirit. Our TA organised BA flights to LAX and 1 night at the Intercontinental Hotel in Century City. We had transfers arranged and arrived at LA cruise terminal about 12.30 and were checked in and on board by 12.35! After lunch in La Terrazza we were advised that the cabins were ready about 2.30 and luggage arrived soon after. All very painless. We were in a V6 cabin on deck 8 and apart from being too narrow between the bed and the vanity table,it was fine. Continue reading... South Pacific on Spirit

Norwegian Epic NCL fly/cruise package by asda

We booked the full package through ncl (flights,hotel,transferes,cruise). There was 3 of us. Me ,my husband and our 23 year old daughter.( she came with us as it was my 50th birthday). Flights on BA and AA all ok except for legroom (can afford first class). Hotel was very nice the Cambrian suites near miami airport. Transfere the following morning to miami port by taxi, checking in for cruise was really smooth. Continue reading... NCL fly/cruise package

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review

Edited by Admin