For the Golfer?

Quantum class does not currently include a mini-golf course or a virtual golf simulator.

It seemed the Sea-plex concept excluded this option with activities more indoor inclined. It would seem the only simulation would be in the XBOX area of the Sea-plex.

Quantum class does not currently include a mini-golf course or a virtual golf simulator.

It seemed the Sea-plex concept excluded this option with activities more indoor inclined. It would seem the only simulation would be in the XBOX area of the Sea-plex.

Thank you and so sorry to hear that.

Never liked onboard golf stuff. The putt-putt zones were always tired; the simulators were never well staffed and basic.

Having said that, I do like to bring my "sticks" along on some cruises and play the local links. In the Caribbean, I like the White Witch in Jamaica, Royal St Kitts, the Cozumel Country Club, and in a couple of weeks I will play the Black Pearl in Roatan. Aruba has a nice course. In Bermuda I played Port Royal, where the grand slam is held each year.

We did a California coastal last spring and I played the Fort Ord course (Black Horse), the San Piper in Santa Barbara, Harding Park in San Francisco. We did the British Isles cruise last summer and I should have played golf; next time!

Enjoy!

Kel:)