Ultimate Beverage Package ?

Cruisegirl6

I read that NCL changed its rules regarding the ultimate beverage package. Can somebody tell me if super premium alcohol brands are included in this package such as Grey Goose Vodka? what is the maximum amount of wine that is included is it $10 or $11? Does anybody have the new bar menu?

Edited by lyndamr

Does anybody have the new bar menu?
Yes, micm posted a menu earlier today:

New bar menu

The limit for the UBP is now $11 for all alcoholic drinks (wine, cocktails, shots, whatever). Super premium brands like Grey Goose are listed at $9.50 per shot, so they should be included. However, as part of a mixed drink that is not listed on this limited menu, I don't know how they calculate the price, and the price could very well go over $11. I guess you just have to ask every single time. :(

Thankyou but I can't read it as its sideways and I live with a medical condition that all week I can't turn my head to read it because I am in tremendous amount of pain due to medical problems. I still don't understand whether super premium brands are included in the beverage package.

Edited by lyndamr

I was drinking Grey Goose Bloody Marys on the Dawn in January and they were included. Even Tequila Sunrises made with Patron Silver!

Can't speak for the new pricing, so it's worth checking, but you should be good for most.

• 6 months later...