*Attn the Poster who mentioned using Military Bases......

sail7seas

Some folks don't like to enumerate all they do. I have always so admired folks who quietly do good works and simply go about the business of doing it. Whether you talk about it ----and, of course, that is all fine and well or you don't talk about it----also fine and well....... helping is all that matters.

I am reminded time and time again throughout these sad days of Blanche duBois in "A Streetcar Named Desire" and the famous quotation "I have always depended on the kindness of strangers".

And Anne Frank: "Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart".

While the government wheels may turn slowly, happily the wheel's of the American people do not.

A man here in South Florida who is putting up a large number of evacuees at his thoroughbred horse farm's apartments which were not being used in the off-season. He has purchased 1000 acres in LA and is bringing in mobile homes where his guests can continue to live.

There are a thousand stories like this throughout the U.S. and I'm completely overwhelmed by the outstretched arms of the human heart.

Archived