Disney Dream 3 night Bahamas - Personal Navigators

Hatti123

I am going on a 3 night cruise to Bahamas on board the Dream later in the year.

I wonder if anybody has any photos of their Personal Navigators from Days 1-3 from this same cruise? Or if anybody is cruising in the near future would you mind taking a photo of them and emailing them to me please?

I'm considering staying on board when we dock at Nassau but I would like an idea of what is happening on board and if it's anything I might miss on the other days. It would be helpful to my planning if I can compare the 3 Personal Navigators.

Thanks in advance

If you do a google search you'll find that many people have posted Navigators from their various cruises. Some of these are on sites that we are not permitted to link to from cruise critic.

Very little is actually scheduled on the ship while it is in port. The kid programming continues in full swing. Pools, fitness center, spa, restaurants will be open as usual, and there will be some movies shown. The beauty of staying on board is that it is a lot less crowded than on a sea day. But you don't have any sea days on a 3 night cruise. Honestly, unless you stay on for Nassau day, you have very little time on board!

Embarkation day = 1/2 day. board, lunch, muster drill, sail away party, dinner/show, family activities between dinner and show, adult entertainment/kid programming in the evening.

Nassau day--pool/spa/fitness center/sports deck, or whatever interests you Dinner/show/evening activities

Castaway day--breakfast then head to the island. Lunch will be served on the ship if desired, but VERY little happens until all aboard time. Again, evening activities.

Pirate night--kid and "big kid" pirate parties, character appearances in pirate costumes, and buffet

Disembarkation day--get up, eat, off ship.

Character appearances, etc. are throughout the day and mostly evenings on this short cruise. The advantage of staying on board in Nassau is a little time to enjoy the ship.

I have googled it and only found Navigators from December 2013.

If anybody has any more recent ones, 2015 preferably I would love to see them.

I'm mainly interested in the variety of Character Greetings available whilst the ship is docked in port VS the availability whilst sailing.

They are actually from June 2012, not December as I stated above

If you go here: http://disneycruiselineblog.com/personal-navigators/ you'll find there are 4 different tabs (one for each ship). The default tab is for the Magic, and, yes the 3 night cruise Navigators there are from December. But, if you click on the "Dream" tab, you'll find ones from Jan 2015 (as well as others).

Edited by Shmoo here