British Colonial Hilton Day Pass- Nassau

kaitlynxoxo7

Hi guys!

I was wondering how you obtain day passes for the British Colonial Hilton! We are going to be there on April 8th, 2015. This is our first cruise so we're a little new. Figured this would be the best option for beach time during spring break!

Thank you all in advance!

Happy Crusin'

Kaitlyn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We just walked off the ship and went there, it was an easy walk from the ship. We went inside to the lobby and there was a line for the day pass, we paid with a credit card. We paid around 60 or 65 a person (I think), but then we got about 3/4 of that back in vouchers good for food or drink. We used the loungers on the beach for a while, then went to the pool area. We just split an order of nacho chips (we had a big breakfast) and used the rest for drinks. It was a nice day. Very relaxing and close to the ship.

Friends were just there on the Bloggers cruise and had their credit cards compromised. Not everyone, but several had to cancel their CC's. They also said that it really wasn't worth the cost. For that price, you can lay on Serenity and eat for "free"

Does anyone know if bahamascruiseexcursions is legit or not? My daughter isn't 18 yet, only 17, and therefore she cannot be on the serenity deck.

It's through Island Marketing. It's legit.

I've used them several times at several ports.

Never a problem.

We did this day pass on Tuesday. I booked it through the hotels web page. $60 per adult and your get a $40 food/drink credit. Nice beach and very nice staff. Would do this again.

• 2 weeks later...

I just would rather use this website because many people have used it. I feel better just because of how busy it is going to be that day. I don't wanna end up not being at the beach because of this!

I just would rather use this website because many people have used it. I feel better just because of how busy it is going to be that day. I don't wanna end up not being at the beach because of this!

We were just there Thursday. They sold out of passes. They honored ours because we prepaid using Resort for a Day but they ended up giving us a refund because there were no chairs or towels. We went back to the ship and spent the day on the Serenity deck.

Edited by Beachiekeen

We were just there Thursday. They sold out of passes. They honored ours because we prepaid using Resort for a Day but they ended up giving us a refund because there were no chairs or towels. We went back to the ship and spent the day on the Serenity deck.

This is the problem I've seen with 3rd party vendors who are not on site, (or even in the country). They don't have updated information.

During Spring Break many of the hotels sell out.

Friends were just there on the Bloggers cruise and had their credit cards compromised. Not everyone, but several had to cancel their CC's. They also said that it really wasn't worth the cost. For that price, you can lay on Serenity and eat for "free"

We just booked here, Do you know if your friends got things straightened out with their cc or if they figured out how it happened.Im nervous they will not take cash

I wonder if a visa gift card would do to pay my balance

Thanks

We just booked here, Do you know if your friends got things straightened out with their cc or if they figured out how it happened.Im nervous they will not take cash

I wonder if a visa gift card would do to pay my balance

Thanks

They will take cash at the front desk to pay for your passes.. just not on the property.. You shouldn't need any additional funds, since you get a $40 voucher for lunch and drinks.

Some cash cards don't work in the bahamas. You would have to check your specific card company.

They will take cash at the front desk to pay for your passes.. just not on the property.. You shouldn't need any additional funds, since you get a $40 voucher for lunch and drinks.

Some cash cards don't work in the bahamas. You would have to check your specific card company.

Great to hear Thanks :)

Hi guys!

I was wondering how you obtain day passes for the British Colonial Hilton! We are going to be there on April 8th, 2015. This is our first cruise so we're a little new. Figured this would be the best option for beach time during spring break!

Thank you all in advance!

Happy Crusin'

Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn- just google Nassau Hilton Beach Resort Day pass and you will get a link. I would put it here but i don't think you are allowed to do that. I have done this Beach day pass 3 times and it is really the way to go. Includes lunch, rum punch, and other drinks, chairs, umbrellas, floats, and all non-motorized water things such as canoes, etc. They have a beautiful pool with round pool beds with shade over them and then a lovely beach as well.

Just as an FYI here, my reservation says Credit Cards Only.