Enchantment Question for Clarea

Bob,

Well we are off and cruising on Enchantment on Friday and I have a question that I think I have seen you answer in another thread somewhere. We will be in 3578, so my question is...Is that cabin in the new stretch section that has shower doors rather than curtains?????

Bob,

Well we are off and cruising on Enchantment on Friday and I have a question that I think I have seen you answer in another thread somewhere. We will be in 3578, so my question is...Is that cabin in the new stretch section that has shower doors rather than curtains?????

The new staterooms added in the 2005 stretch are those ending with 068 to 082 and 568 to 582, adding the deck # for the first digit. Also inside staterooms added are those ending in 877 to 881 on decks 3 and 4.

Looks like 3578 is in the new section.

The new staterooms added in the 2005 stretch are those ending with 068 to 082 and 568 to 582, adding the deck # for the first digit. Also inside staterooms added are those ending in 877 to 881 on decks 3 and 4.

Looks like 3578 is in the new section.

Thank You :cool:

Hey Bob,

One last question before I head to Florida tomorrow because you have been on Enchantment a few times. The last I took a three day cruise was on Sovereign in 2008. I usually wear a suit on Formal nights on cruises but from my understanding the 3 day Bahama cruises do not really have a so call formal night any more, is that correct. On Enchantment 3 day do you still see a lot of suits on the 2nd night??? I don't want to seem over dressed if there are only a handful of men in suits on that night.

Hey Bob,

One last question before I head to Florida tomorrow because you have been on Enchantment a few times. The last I took a three day cruise was on Sovereign in 2008. I usually wear a suit on Formal nights on cruises but from my understanding the 3 day Bahama cruises do not really have a so call formal night any more, is that correct. On Enchantment 3 day do you still see a lot of suits on the 2nd night??? I don't want to seem over dressed if there are only a handful of men in suits on that night.

Enchantment did have a formal night on the 3-day the last time we cruised in her this past October. However, you will see a wide range of dress, from tuxes to shorts.

I was just on the March 6 sailing. The formal night was on the Nassau port day, so a lot of people stayed on the island for dinner. I didn't see a ton of people in tuxedos or real suits in the MDR. I'd say the average guy was dressed in a button down or polo shirt with a jacket. I wore a nice sundress, and most women were dressed similarly.