Anniversary In Cozumel

C2174

Hello, We will be in Cozumel on May 19th for our 1st anniversary. We are young 40's. I'm kinda looking at the Mr Sanchos romantic day that includes a Cabana, 30 min massage, and all inclusive package. That's $200, which seems pretty fair.

Is there anything else anyone has done in Cozumel that was just really unique and would be a day of feeling special?

We did the bar hop in Nov. Had a great time. We have also done the x-rails (atv things). I think the massage on the beach sounds nice.

Let me know if you have any great ideas!

Mr Sanchos is more of a party atmosphere but it looks cool. Next door is Nachi Cocum. Very romantic place, all-inclusive for $55, massages for $40, and a very beautiful part of the beach. They only allow 100 people max in there but I have never seen it more than 40 guests. My wife and I had our first date there and we always go back. See pictures below.

963969_10151812596970312_1800273950_o.jpg.1d78e09b8eceaf20c40cb4e56e3fe7f3.jpg

976552_10151812599210312_624163822_o.jpg.adeece753019905fd3b42e107dddf66f.jpg

Edited by BrotherCraig

Thanks BrotherCraig. I'm used to Cozumel being the last port on our cruise and this time it's first. So we are trying to decide between quiet or party. Both of them look beautiful! I've contacted NC and the menu looks pretty awesome too.

My wife and I really like the food for an AI. We always rent the jet ski there and do the parasail. They have a nice pool with a swim up bar as well, clean bathrooms, etc. The last time I was there, I met some folks at the swim up bar and I only have pictures to show how I got back to the ship. I have a great wife.

The last time I was there, I met some folks at the swim up bar and I only have pictures to show how I got back to the ship. I have a great wife.

Haha! Sounds like Cozumel! :-)