Cozumel, Roatan and Belize Recommendations!

NHgirl2012

My husband and I (in our late 20's) are going on the Norwegian Jewel to Cozumel, Belize and Roatan in a few weeks! Completely confused on which shore excursions to book/do and at which ports! Some things we were interested in are:

Submarine Ride (I want to see the coral reefs but my husband isn't a fan of swimming so thinking this instead of snorkeling) - is the submarine ride worth it and do you see a lot? Which port is the best for coral reefs/underwater life?

Dune buggy ride

Victor Bodden tour / Monkeys / West Bay Beach

Cave Tubing / Zip Lining

Any other ideas or places/companies to book with? I also thought it would be nice to have some extra time to explore and do some shopping. Which port would be the best to explore and shop on our own? Thanks!

I really loved cave tubing and zip lining in belize. My DH and I went to Chankanaab in Cozumel. We really enjoyed the snorkeling there, but they also have sea lions, a beach, botanical gardens, and replicas of Mayan ruins. In Roatan, there is a beach within walking distance from the pier. It's free. There are several shops as soon as you get off the ship.

Cozumel has great shopping!

Belize has the reef. Check out an excursion to Goff's Caye. You can book them through Island Marketing.

Roatan is my favorite port. You won't be disappointed with Victor Bodden. The monkey farm is a great place to go and West Bay Beach is the best beach you will find anywhere. Ask them to drop you off at the Bananarama resort for just a short walk down to the water. If you book with Victor, request Lany as your tour guide. He is fantastic and his knowledge of Roatan is unbelievable!

We have done the cavetubing twice in Belize now and loved it. It's very interesting, both along the ride there and also the walk to the tubing area. You learn so many things.

We went with cavetubing dot bz both times and highly recommend them. It also includes your meals and drinks.

I have both reviews listed in my signature line if you are interested. The second one we did has tons of pictures in it.