New Itineraries OVERPRICED????

I agree with RCI's pricing being a bit high lately. Due to that, we ended up taking our 1st NCL cruise on the Getaway last month. While it was a very nice ship, unless we find an amazing deal, we wouldn't cruise NCL again. It felt as though everything was an extra cost and the service overall was terrible. And with everyone getting these free promos, there is definitely a down side:

-it was a chore to get a drink because the bars are PACKED. Expect long wait times for each and every drink.

-not much flexibility in dining at specialty restaurants because everything is already booked up when you board.

We still had a great time, but when we got home, I booked the Oasis for next year.......

Good to know! Thank you!

I agree! RCCL is overpriced for the value that you get- especially in the Carribbean. Until last year I hadn't been on a RCCL ship in 10 Years. Last year we gave them another try on a trip to South America. We were very disappointed. The ship was so so- the food was the worse that we have had in 25 years on cruise ship and the enterainment/activities were minimal. Unfortunately for the next year several group trips are schedule on RCCL. I am just hoping that cruising will be better on a larger RCCL ship like Independence of the Seas! Oh well- as they say- A bad day at sea is better than a good day at work!