need info from Pinnacles, please

We will become Pinnacle on our Feb. 5, 2016 cruise. I am currently looking at Sept. '16 cruises. If I book a cruise now, is it possible to use the "free" cruise on an exsisting reservation? Am I understanding correctly that now there is a $1200 voucher to use and is that per person? TIA

We will become Pinnacle on our Feb. 5, 2016 cruise. I am currently looking at Sept. '16 cruises. If I book a cruise now, is it possible to use the "free" cruise on an exsisting reservation? Am I understanding correctly that now there is a $1200 voucher to use and is that per person? TIA

That is the amount per person, the cruise price is based on Todays BOGOHO or whatever they have going.......so it is inflated. Rather a Reduced Cruise not a Free balcony cabin cruise.:rolleyes:

We just turned Pinnacle.

We haven't used ours yet, very soon we will begin trying to see if anything we have booked already, will work-

We booked a year ahead under the old rules of the cruise being a Caribbean 7 nt cruise, so we are booked now into 2016.......

There has to be a cabin in your category for them to price it and we are sold out already for our D1 in some of the closest booked cruises.:confused:

So, soon we will be calling and seeing what we can work with or maybe NOT? The prices right now are very high for what they are offering. It will be a reduced price cruise........

It is very restrictive being used within 6 mon. but they are flexible I am told.......

IF you have made final payment already, it will not work. There is no refund.