Anthem/Quantum Superior Ocean View Staterooms

I am looking at booking the Anthem out of NJ for summer of 2016! We have 4 people (3 adults, 1 teenager) and usually just get two interior rooms, however I noticed that Anthem lists a "Superior Ocean View Stateroom" (Category F) when I go to book. Has anyone stayed in this room on the Quantum? It says its 303 square feet...just wondering if this is really true and how the room is laid out. According to the square feet, this is bigger than even the biggest Balcony category stateroom.

And It is $600 cheaper for us to all stay in this room compared to 2 interior rooms...:)

Pictures or any information would be great! I would love to book ASAP!

I have no pictures but can shed some light on it for you. See this picture of the deck plans, http://www.destination360.com/cruises/royal-caribbean-cruise-line/images/quantum-of-the-seas-deck-plan.jpg and you can see light green coloured cabins at the very front of the ship. They are the rooms you are looking at. You don't get a balcony, but a picturesque window and looking out forward.

I have cruised on a different company in this type of room and it is nice to see where you are going and having the extra space. I could have put another double bed in that room and still space left. The view is like when you view the bridge camera on the tv and it shows forward facing view. If you don't care about a balcony, then the extra space is like having a suite. Book early as there are not many of this type.

We have been on Independence of the seas which also have similar cabins at the front.

Our friends staying in one of these cabins were very ill with the movement. Up and down and sideways.

The seas were not particularly rough. We were fine midship.

A lot of people that we spoke to said they had the same problem.

Tony

I am looking at booking the Anthem out of NJ for summer of 2016! We have 4 people (3 adults, 1 teenager) and usually just get two interior rooms, however I noticed that Anthem lists a "Superior Ocean View Stateroom" (Category F) when I go to book. Has anyone stayed in this room on the Quantum? It says its 303 square feet...just wondering if this is really true and how the room is laid out. According to the square feet, this is bigger than even the biggest Balcony category stateroom.

And It is $600 cheaper for us to all stay in this room compared to 2 interior rooms...:)

Pictures or any information would be great! I would love to book ASAP!

Two interior rooms would have 2 bathrooms which might make getting ready for dinner easier than sharing one bathroom.