Pls suggest any Animal Lover excursion

Ekat

We are on the Disney Magic cruising to the Baltics this summer. My 11 yr old son enjoys anything that involves animals so I would like to find some animal-oriented excursions for us. I've seen one with reindeer and horseback riding -- unfortunately you have to be 12. Any suggestions?

Although we switched from DCL to RCL for our Baltic cruise with kids this summer, I am still watching the message boards for DCL and noticed one mom had worked with Estonian Experience to create some kid friendly tours in Helsinki (Helsinki City Tour, Winter Wonderland Experience & Ice Bar - includes a visit with husky dogs) and Tallinn (Husky Farm Visit & Dog Sled Ride).

I have not worked with this company so can not give any recommendations, but others noted they were flexible.

HTH

We're on the May 30 sailing for DCL in the Baltic! TJ tours in St. Petersburg has a "cat tour" for kids. We aren't doing that, but they are adding in a stop at the "Cat Museum" there while we do our day long tour with them. It's basically a retirement home for former Hermitage Mousers and a few other cats. You spend an hour petting cats.

Definitely a stop only cat lovers would appreciate! That said, we are, and several of the comments on Tripadvisor said that it was a welcome downtime break during the day, and the cat lovers got their fix after being away from their pets at home.

My 12yo dd will be beyond happy to go. :)

http://st-petersburg-tours.ru/cats-of-st-petersburg-tour/