Mimosas on UBP??

lockone

They were included last month on the Spirit, and they only cost $5.25 or $6.25 so I cannot imagine why they wouldn't be included now. Maybe the man in question was trying to get fresh squeezed juice, which is not normally included.

Edited by hawkeyetlse

Of course they are. I enjoyed several. As long as they are under $11, which they are, they are included. There are no specific alcoholic drinks that are excluded from the package by type. The only things excluded are things over $11 (used to be $10).

They will. Also, drinks above $11 are not excluded, u just have to pay the difference

Can you find this somewhere in the terms and conditions for the package? I have seen this comment a few times, but others state it cannot be done.

It sounds like a few people have a well tipped bartender who is doing them a favor by doing this off the record. I don't know that everyone can count on this.

They will. Also, drinks above $11 are not excluded, u just have to pay the difference

Unless that is something brand new that has changed, this is wrong. It has always been that if a drink is over the allowed amount, then you pay the full price of the drink.

Unless that is something brand new that has changed, this is wrong. It has always been that if a drink is over the allowed amount, then you pay the full price of the drink.
I think it is something brand new that has changed. The way cflaquatics described it in another thread, the bartender can now apply an $11 credit when ringing up the drink. It does not sound like some special, off-the-record treatment reserved for big tippers.

It would be useful if NCL posted an FAQ about the UBP to their website, as they have done for the UDP.

Edited by hawkeyetlse

They have a button on the pos terminal that deducts $11 marked as a ubp credit. So they enter the drink that's over $11 and then add that it u only pay the difference. I had one guy that didn't know how to do it and a supervisor/manager had to show him. We were buying jw blue label

It would be useful if NCL posted an FAQ about the UBP to their website, as they have done for the UDP.

Pretty much ALL of the frequently asked questions (al least here on CC) about UBP are already covered in the terms, so a separate FAQ really wouldn't be needed, except for times when something like this comes up. Generally there are about 4 or 5 questions that are asked over and over again, even though the answers are right there plain as day in the terms. It's like people don't trust it. lol

They have a button on the pos terminal that deducts $11 marked as a ubp credit. So they enter the drink that's over $11 and then add that it u only pay the difference. I had one guy that didn't know how to do it and a supervisor/manager had to show him. We were buying jw blue label

That's super! Although I never found anything over the limit on my UBP cruises, I also wasn't looking at the time. Glad to know that has changed.

Edited by LrgPizza