NCL Jewel Hull balcony in November

jr3352

Hi, I got a great deal with all of the specials that Norwegian has at the moment, and am booked for a Mexican Rivera cruise at the end of November.

At the moment I've booked room 8044, which I found out is a hull balcony. The upgrade to a regular balcony to category BC is $14, so am thinking of upgrading, but was wondering if it would be windy/rainy in November leaving LA to the Mexican Rivera, and would the hull balcony be better? On the cruise it will be my husband and myself, with our 2 1/2 year old son.

This will be our first time on NCL, my husband and I have cruised before on Princess, excited to try out NCL.

Thanks

Hi, I got a great deal with all of the specials that Norwegian has at the moment, and am booked for a Mexican Rivera cruise at the end of November.

At the moment I've booked room 8044, which I found out is a hull balcony. The upgrade to a regular balcony to category BC is $14, so am thinking of upgrading, but was wondering if it would be windy/rainy in November leaving LA to the Mexican Rivera, and would the hull balcony be better? On the cruise it will be my husband and myself, with our 2 1/2 year old son.

This will be our first time on NCL, my husband and I have cruised before on Princess, excited to try out NCL.

Thanks

Lots of people love the hull balconies for the privacy. My friend is in one on the jewel next week and she chose that type.

I think I'm going to pay the upgrade fee, I'd like an open balcony view, as my toddler goes to bed early so I think my husband and I will be spending a lot of time out there. We have a couple of room options on deck 9. There's aft balconies, mid, and forward balconies available. I was thinking mid balcony any reason, because of motion on the ship, anyone have any preferences as to where they like the balcony room to be. Thanks again