Freedom Funtimes 2015

I'm having my wedding on the Carnival Freedom 7 day western Caribbean in Jan. I really need to get my hands on the Fun Times. We have 73 guests....that is going to be like hearding cats if I cant come up with some itineraries.

Can you please scan them!!! Thanks!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2263218&highlight=freedom

I don't know if the link will work, but there is a thread with a dropbox link. I am trying to paste it here, but....

I can't access your drop box link from work so I can try tonight from home.

I just got off the Freedom and saved all the FunTimes. Don't have time to scan them today but can do it by the weekend. Is there anything I can check for you? Or if you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them! We had a fantastic time and if you're sailing on the Freedom soon, be ready for a lot of fun!

Yes, karaoke days/times/locations. I have a group of karaoke junkies coming Nov 7th sailing.

Yes, we were on the Roatan/Belize/Coz itinerary.

I'm scanning the FT's for our itinerary now, will merge each day's into one .pdf file so there are just 7 to view.

We did actually have several (at least 3) karaoke sessions, and a lot more trivia than I thought, given some previous reviews I had read!

3 days on the 5 day itinerary? Used to be every night but I heard Carnival was cutting back on karaoke. That stinks.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm having my wedding on the Carnival Freedom 7 day western Caribbean in Jan. I really need to get my hands on the Fun Times. We have 73 guests....that is going to be like hearding cats if I cant come up with some itineraries.

Can you please scan them!!! Thanks!

Not sure if you still need them, but you can find copies of the Fun Times for a September 12 to September 19, 2015, Western Carribean Cruise on the Freedom if you go to John Heald’s Blog through Carnival’s website. John Heald’s Fun Times Library is located at the bottom of the his blog on the right hand side of the page. The Fun Times for the September 12 to September 19, 2015, Western Carribean Cruise is the last one indexed in his library.