E docs

cherrypop

They are not the same. You need to print the express pass and bring it with you, or fill one out when you arrive at the pier. It is much easier and faster to print it out and bring it. The eDocs is a package of documents, usually about 14 pages. It has all of the information about your cruise and the cruise contract. There is no real need to print it out unless you want to. You can print only the pages you want to have, such as iteniery, if you want to have it. We do not print eDocs as it is a waste of paper. Enjoy your cruise

They are not the same. You need to print the express pass and bring it with you, or fill one out when you arrive at the pier. It is much easier and faster to print it out and bring it. The eDocs is a package of documents, usually about 14 pages. It has all of the information about your cruise and the cruise contract. There is no real need to print it out unless you want to. You can print only the pages you want to have, such as iteniery, if you want to have it. We do not print eDocs as it is a waste of paper. Enjoy your cruise

Thank you! That is exactly what I did printed off the express pass and printed only the luggage tags and page where it said what we had pre paid.

Thanks again.

Hi - thanks for this helpful information.

After the eDocs become available to view online, are the eDocs updated to include information about excursions?

I have booked several excursions through Celebrity for our Equinox sailing next month. Only the first excursion that we booked, which was booked before the eDocs were available, is listed in our eDocs. None of the excursions booked later are shown.

My TA pretty much blew me off when I inquired, so any help from CC would be greatly appreciated. Kay