Allure or Navigator

Wippi6

Navigator of Seas or Allure of Seas (Xmas or NYE)  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Navigator of Seas or Allure of Seas (Xmas or NYE)

• Navigator of the Seas
    • Allure of the Seas

Hello,

We are going on a cruise over Xmas or NYE and are doing Royal as we love it. We have been on the Oasis and everyone really enjoyed themselves. We are a family of 8, me and hubby, 4 kids ( 16, 14, 6, & 4) and my parents and possibly his as well. I understand the Navigator had a lot of upgrades in 2014. We have been on the itinterary that the Allure does over either week but the Navigator has a few different places to visit. My one concern is that the Navigator does not have a splash zone for my little ones which they revel in. Please let me know your own experiences and thoughts. Oh and what is entertainment like on Navigator as my parents and his enjoyed that on Oasis.

Thank you all for your time in responding.

Hi Wippi6,

I opened almost the same forum last week, we are traveling for NYE with our 3 yr old and were undecided if booking Allure or Navigator, I just booked Allure, the prize is much higher what cost a balcony in Allure you can buy a mini suite in the Navigator but I went with the Allure for the all the amenities for my little one: carrousel, water shows, breakfast character dinning. We went in the Oasis and loved it, I have not been to any ship in the Navigator class so I did not want to take the risk. But Im sure either trip will be a great one! Good luck!