A516 Coral Princess

Beehive

Can anyone tell me about this room with a balcony? Does it have a cover? We were in BB on the eMERALD DECK AND GOT MOVED TO aLOHA a516...SOUNDS GREAT TO ME?

Also we are on 11/14 to Panama Canal and have booked shore excursions at Panama and the Mayan Ruins..do we need to book shore excursions at other ports or can we do them on our own?

Hi..we're on the Coral Princess on 11/14 also. DMC posted a roll call on this cruise. So far only DMC and I reponsed to it. Hope to see you there. Maybe we could get together and do some tours together. On the roll call..do a search for "DMC"...that should pull that post up without scanning the site. Hope to see you there!!:p

Hi Beehive

I don't know about your room. But we are sailing on Oct 15th and we also got moved to the Aloha deck. But for your shore excursions if you go into each individual board for your ports there is all kinds of information about doing shore excursions on your own. They will tell you who is good and who to stay away from. We did book excursions in all most every port though. What are you doing in Panama?? We are doing the Ocean to Ocean by boat. I am getting so excited this will be our honeymoon cruise! We are getting married Oct 2nd on the Voyager to Bermuda.

Good Luck!

Aloha deck is right at the top, and the balconies are totally covered. The coral was in Vancouver last weekend so we went down to check it out. It looks like a beautiful ship

We're going on her next May 3rd for a 19 day repositioning cruise from Ft Lauderdale through the Canal to Vancouver

Really looking forward to it:D

• 3 weeks later...

you are way ahead of the game!...we are also booked on 11/14 to panama canal and so far ,since it is a BD guarantee we have not heard which cabin has been assigned.we have not yet booked the excursions.AND will bring very very very few clothes as we are moving from ny to fla 2 days before the cruise and we will be lucky to remember to take the dog, let alone packing for a cruise. bottom line, no cabin yet ,no side trips yet and not many clothes. BUT we will have fun!

Archived