100th Cruise on the Same Carnival Ship - Sensation!

I'm even more impressed with the 24 cruises scheduled for this year. Are they going to get milestones for 125 and above?

No like Jan told me when they bring in the next tier after Diamond her & Bill will be ready LOL. A lot of the next 24 are on the Paradise 5 day.

Don't know how you could get a higher Milestone as 100 cruises are 100% off.

We are getting ready to do our 50th. & don't even plan on making 100.

Char

No way in the world would I ever do 100 cruises on the same ship (much less a tiny Fantasy class), seeing the same ports that many times.

I know we need our heads checked. :D

Love the Fantasy class & even if we didn't would learn to like them since that is all we are going to have right up the road. :)

Wish I could drive across the state but it is to much for me & Lar can't ride that far with his leg problem SO we Love the Paradise.

Also Jan & Bill don't get off the ship any more so it really don't matter where it is going. ( we can't either ) get off ship that is.

Char

Love the Fantasy class & even if we didn't would learn to like them since that is all we are going to have right up the road. :)

Wish I could drive across the state but it is to much for me & Lar can't ride that far with his leg problem SO we Love the Paradise.

Also Jan & Bill don't get off the ship any more so it really don't matter where it is going. ( we can't either ) get off ship that is.

Char

90 mins across the state to Port Canaveral is too much? Ugh that stinks!!!

90 mins across the state to Port Canaveral is too much? Ugh that stinks!!!

I agree but the last time he was in so much pain it just wasn't worth it.

Plus I have a hard time freeway driving.

Ah these Golden years :eek:

Looking at maybe in Oct. doing a Sensation with Jan & Bill that is a while yet & there is hope that he will get some better.

Char

Char

Live in Largo too. Recently found out their is a bus that goes from US19 in Clearwater to Miami port. 100 round trip. :)