Just got off Dream we had a wonderful time love ship, employees.

gladimhere

food,fellow passengers,ports,and shows,I did not feel ship was overcrowded am.

only complaint was chair hogs so iI just decided not to even try and sit by pool but hot tubs were always available.I had a great time and really like the Dream

Do you have copies of your "daily's" or Fun Times ...whatever the call it these days (can you tell it's been 7 years since my last cruise) that you can share? Wanting to show a friend who has never cruised before that is thinking of traveling with us.

One of the things I look most forward to doing on the Dream in 3 weeks is taking someones crap off of a chair after it has been sitting there for 3 hours while the person who put it there went back to their room to sleep in until noon! :D

Glad you had fun, I can't wait.

Did you eat at the Tandoor? I am really looking forward to that. Did you go to the piano bar at all?

We are scheduled on the Dream May 3. Just called my carnival PVP and ask about the latest booking rates and could I change to a better deal. YES. Wow no problem. We went from 8D to Spa Balcony $50.00. Never hurts to ask. This will be a surprise to DW so don't tell her LOL. She will flip out, she loves the Dream SPA,,,,,,

Do you have copies of your "daily's" or Fun Times ...whatever the call it these days (can you tell it's been 7 years since my last cruise) that you can share? Wanting to show a friend who has never cruised before that is thinking of traveling with us.

sorry did not bring them home

One of the things I look most forward to doing on the Dream in 3 weeks is taking someones crap off of a chair after it has been sitting there for 3 hours while the person who put it there went back to their room to sleep in until noon! :D

Glad you had fun, I can't wait.

Did you eat at the Tandoor? I am really looking forward to that. Did you go to the piano bar at all?

the fish rice and battered vegetables are yummy the piano bar was very cool

sorry i did not bring them home

We are scheduled on the Dream May 3. Just called my carnival PVP and ask about the latest booking rates and could I change to a better deal. YES. Wow no problem. We went from 8D to Spa Balcony $50.00. Never hurts to ask. This will be a surprise to DW so don't tell her LOL. She will flip out, she loves the Dream SPA,,,,,,

You got a good deal!