Edoc showing DH as latitudes gold but I'm not enrolled!

Mom2B&Z

I printed the edocs for our POA cruise 28/3/15 yesterday and noticed my latitudes standing is listed as "not enrolled". DH is listed as the first passenger and his status shows up correctly as gold, I'm second and kids are 3&4. The kids' status never shows up (they are under 18) so this never concerns me. Our latitudes numbers are both correct. My parents are also on this sailing, my Dad (first passenger) shows up correctly as bronze, Mom shows up as "not enrolled" (she should also be bronze).

Has this happened to anyone else recently? Should I bother to call Latitudes to get it fixed or is it a glitch in the system?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by B&Z's Mom

I had the same problem a few weeks ago, my husbands said Not Registered. I called Lattitudes and they told me he had to be registered, so I asked how to do that. Look in the upper right corner of the NCL page, next to Log in, is register. Basically you are just creating a sign on for the other person. Once I created a sign on for my husband, he showed up with the same points as me. Seems kind of redundent to me, I think we should have been linked together. I'm the one who does all the reservations and check in, why should he need a sign on? Anyway, it fixed the problem.

My DH isn't showing as enrolled either. I tried to do what you suggested by registering him, but since our reservation # is the same, they recognized that a Latitudes # was already set up (by me) for that reservation # and wouldn't let me proceed. Should I call NCL to ensure he has a Latitudes # and he is linked?

Same problem, one of us shows silver staus and the other not enrolled. We have both always traveled together so should both be silver. I just called NCL and they said that if you don't enter your latitudes number when you make the reservation (I made mine online through C*stc*Travel) then it will generate a new number for you. I am pretty sure that I put in both numbers, but whatever. Anyway, she said to email NCL at latclerical@ncl.com, put your reservation number and ship name in the subject field and explain your request in the body of the email. I haven't tried yet, so we'll see.

Same problem, one of us shows silver staus and the other not enrolled. We have both always traveled together so should both be silver. I just called NCL and they said that if you don't enter your latitudes number when you make the reservation (I made mine online through C*stc*Travel) then it will generate a new number for you. I am pretty sure that I put in both numbers, but whatever. Anyway, she said to email NCL at latclerical@ncl.com, put your reservation number and ship name in the subject field and explain your request in the body of the email. I haven't tried yet, so we'll see.

This is exactly what has happened, I found an old set of edocs and only DH's latitudes number is correct, the rest of us were issued new numbers.

I'm not very hopeful that this will be resolved before we cruise next week, since the auto reply said it can take 6 weeks for them to get to the email :(. I just want the gold perks!

Does anyone know if I bring our original latitudes numbers with me to the port, can they enter them into the system and print the correct key cards?

This is exactly what has happened' date=' I found an old set of edocs and only DH's latitudes number is correct, the rest of us were issued new numbers.

I'm not very hopeful that this will be resolved before we cruise next week, since the auto reply said it can take 6 weeks for them to get to the email :(. I just want the gold perks!

Does anyone know if I bring our original latitudes numbers with me to the port, can they enter them into the system and print the correct key cards?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/quote']

As long as one in your stateroom shows as gold, you should still get all of the perks.

I took a chance and called the 1-800 number from the email autoreply. Spoke to a lovely lady who, in about 10 minutes, sorted out the whole latitudes number issue for me :)

I'm not very hopeful that this will be resolved before we cruise next week' date=' since the auto reply said it can take 6 weeks for them to get to the email :(. I just want the gold perks!

[/quote']I doubt they would act on an e-mail before your cruise. Try calling them. Or if you don't want to bother, just wait until you're on board and talk to the Future Cruise Consultant / Latitudes Rep on your cruise. They will fix your status for the duration of the cruise, and your cruise card will be reprinted with the correct status. You may still need to contact Latitudes when you get home (but sometimes the problems somehow fix themselves after you take another cruise, and suddenly your whole cruise history appears again).

Once word of advice: as soon as your cruise history is back to normal, take a screenshot and save it for the next time this happens.

I took a chance and called the 1-800 number from the email autoreply. Spoke to a lovely lady who' date=' in about 10 minutes, sorted out the whole latitudes number issue for me :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/quote']

What 800 number did you use? I've been trying to sort out a lattitudes issue and keep getting the runaround and they never seem to get me to the right department.

What 800 number did you use? I've been trying to sort out a lattitudes issue and keep getting the runaround and they never seem to get me to the right department.

1-800-327-7030

There were a few options to choose, I chose booked cruise, working with a TA and current latitudes member. HTH.