Applesauce?

douglasap8

Is applesauce available anywhere...specifically in the morning on Breakaway? Room service maybe?

I do not remember seeing applesauce on the buffett. There are lots of dried fruits-banana chips, raisins, dates walnuts, whole fruit(apples, bananas etc... and stewed prunes. yogurt is also plentiful. Yogurt and dried fruit was my nighttime snack. If you have a baby or small child and need applesauce, as others mentioned, I would bring along.

I was not on the Breakaway, but I found applesauce a couple of times on the Epic. It was usually near the meat carving station and maybe only on days with Pork. Look for it in the area of mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing, type foods. But I don't know that it was there every day and pretty certain it wasn't in the mornings.

Edited by MeHeartCruising

I don't remember seeing applesauce regularly appearing anywhere. You may be able to ask for some since I have seen them serve it with some dishes.

Sorry, I'd recommend taking some along with you since you can't count on it. Can you use pudding or yogurt instead? I know they have yogurt in small containers at the buffet in the morning, and you can probably ask someone to bring you some at any time of day -- especially if you tell them that you need to feed it to a child.

Edited by Valen9

Interesting question. Maybe someone could post a dining room kids menu, if it is anywhere, it should be on that.

However, Motts applesauce is available in these squeeze packs. Kind of looks like astronaut food. But real easy to travel with.

Thanks. My son isn't able to swallow pills yet, so we do his medicine with applesauce. I was just trying to avoid another thing we need to bring!

Complete an access desk request, accessdesk@ncl.com

You have a medical need for applesauce and they will provide it to you, particularly since it is onboard.

We sailed with my daughter who was allergic to dairy, soy, banana, avocado and kiwi. Applesauce was a safe food that we were given at each meal for her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know, but I have a child with a similar issue. We are planning on bringing the applesauce squeeze packs and some plastic spoons so that she can take her medicine first thing in the morning. 7-8 squeeze packs won't take up too much space.

I don't know, but I have a child with a similar issue. We are planning on bringing the applesauce squeeze packs and some plastic spoons so that she can take her medicine first thing in the morning. 7-8 squeeze packs won't take up too much space.

Convenient. Don't waste time hunting for some, or contacting special needs. It's just applesauce;)

Thanks. My son isn't able to swallow pills yet, so we do his medicine with applesauce. I was just trying to avoid another thing we need to bring!

Pudding, yogurt, even ice cream work for this purpose, too. I'd probably just bring along a pack of the lunch size applesauce servings. You can open it, take a spoonful out, close the foil around the top, and put it in the room fridge.