Hop-On Hop-Off Tour in Copenhagen

Can anyone tell me if it is necessary or advisable to book this tour on line in advance, or can tickets be easily purchased when getting off the ship? The website is a little confusing since it mentions four different lines (red, yellow, blue, green) but doesn't explain what the difference is. Is this something that would normally be sold out if not purchased in advance?

Bobby Sue

The buses were not sold out when we got off the ship either. The tickets are valid for 2 days and the difference in the lines is that they go around different routes. The red line seems to be the most popular one that stays mainly within the city and goes to the little mermaid. The others (green & yellow) go outside the city to the Carlsberg brewery for example or the church. You can buy tickets directly from the bus driver. All tours start and end from the Radhuspladsen.

Thank you so much for your replies. That's good to know. I preferred to do it the day I got there but didn't want to risk it's being sold out. Westielvr, look for an e-mail from me.

Bobby Sue

Archived