Post your best cruise picture

Henrik_Keller

Westerdam, Freedom of the Seas, Carnival Valor, and Carnival Victory all docked at Philipsburg, St. Maarten in October 2008.

Westerdam_2008Oct23_0548.jpg

I got one of those too ...

StMaarten-trafficjam.jpg

This one shows the Caribbean Princess, Carnival Glory, Carnival Victory and the Explorer of the Seas.

I don't think this is my best cruise photo, by any means, but I like it so I thought I'd post it. :) This was taken on the Queen Mary at sunrise after a rain. You can just make out the Paradise in the distance.

QMmorning.jpg

Awesome, Very well structured.... Lets see some of your best ones..:D;):D

This picture is about 10 or 11 years old. It's me and my dad with a Royal Carribbean cruise in the background (I can't remember which ship). The water and sky are amazing and you can see my little brother bothering a lady on a raft in the background!!!

132029150_scan(2).jpg.eb8e0b6916c50e6fdca03fd34b486316.jpg

OK, after reading this thread for the last several months, my first cruise is now over (and it was fantastic)

So now I will post my best photo, or should I say photos as it was to large to fit on one shot. Just hope I can take it somewhere and have it put together.l

Let me set the mood, woke up early before arriving in Barbados, wanted to see get photos of sunrise, but was rainy so that didn't happen. Ate breakfast while it rained wondering if we would get to do our excursion. Arrived back at the cabin about 8 and walked out onto the balcony to what was the most beautiful site. (then took off running for the top deck!!)

100_4482.jpg.fd90c2251db01b1e74892772a055c105.jpg

100_4483.jpg.22cd6676ae1a53eb0b23761314e98f05.jpg

Hey thanks so much. Is there a place I can view that photo? I'm not great at all the photo sites and things to do. I would like to order a copy of the one you put together.

As the above poster said, you can right click and save the picture but it will be very small. There is a free program that you can download that will do the stitching for you. The program is called Autostitch. You can download it here:

http://www.cs.ubc.ca/~mbrown/autostitch/autostitch.html

It is very easy to use and does a great job of stitching together panoramas, even complex ones. It comes with a readme file with instructions. Using this program will give you a larger picture (more pixels) and a better print.