Post your best cruise picture

Henrik_Keller

Cuizer2, I'm on a MAC and using Safari, don't know if that makes a difference. I can see most of them, but some show up as the blue box. I've been able to see most of Dave's other pics.

I use imageshack.com to resize mine. It seems to work okay for me, but I'm not sure if other people see the blue box.

Jackie

I don't get a blue box. All I see is a blank place in the screen. Just like someone skipped a few lines before typing the rest of the message. I don't know what is going on.

I don't get a blue box. All I see is a blank place in the screen. Just like someone skipped a few lines before typing the rest of the message. I don't know what is going on.

Sure wish I knew more about the tech end of these computers!!! :D

Jackie

how do you post a picture?.....sorry but I'm new to this.

First of all the photo you want to post needs to already be on the Internet somewhere. Most people use a photo hosting site. I use photobucket.com because it is free. The you simply link to the photo. The easiest way is to use the yellow box above with the mountain in it (just below the undo arrow). If you leave your mouse on it a info bubble pops up that says Insert Image.

Here are examples ...

AfricanShade.jpg

any1home.jpg

FedEx.jpg

Oops.jpg

Pacific Princess was at anchor off shore at the tender beach-stop of Champagne Bay on the island of Espiritu Santo. The country: Vanuatu.

266553143_640b00e684.jpg?v=0

Ship passengers crowd the beach!

Thank you Cruiser Forever. I'm glad you liked it. I took 4 or 5 different shots and liked that one the best.

Jackie

You are welcome. I really enjoy these threads with the pictures. And especially when you come across lovely pictures like yours.:D

Thank you Cruiser Forever. I'm glad you liked it. I took 4 or 5 different shots and liked that one the best.

Jackie

You are welcome. I really enjoy these threads with the pictures. And especially when you come across lovely pictures like yours.:D