Balconies that open to the next one

cruzn buckeye

Does anyone know what the site is that shows which balconies on the ships open to the next balcony? I know there is one... its not the one that shows connecting rooms... connecting rooms are just that.. they have a door inside that you can go between.

I am trying to find out if you can open the balconies on the Breeze between cabins 6406 and 6408... anyone have the site?

https://www.goccl.com/~/media/Files/Irman/bookccl/the_fleet/breeze/breeze.ashx

Those are connecting cabins. the balcony dividers won't open between them because it would block one of the doors.

:) thank you for the reply... but don't see anywhere on there where it shows if the balconies open... some balcony dividers can be open to where you have a long balcony to share with your neighbor..did that last time on my Victory cruise.... there is a website that someone posted here somewhere that lists balcony dividers that can be open...

Using that same link, navigate to cabin descriptions, choose your deck & scroll down to the cabin you are in. This is how we got the info on our cabins & we were able to change one of them so that our balcony divider would be able to be opened.

thank you... i found it.. actually i said the wrong cabin numbers it was 6404 and 6406.. and they open:D

Glad yours are good. Sorry I didn't give additional instructions. I hadn't had my full allotment of caffeine yet. :)

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

https://www.goccl.com/~/media/Files/Irman/bookccl/the_fleet/Miracle/miracle.ashx

Try that, or Google goccl miracle and it will come up. Look at stateroom

Descriptions. There is a paragraph about the dividers.

Unlike the others the spirit class ships won't tell you which can be opened, but which can't. The dividers hinge at the rail instead of the hull, so unless there is a structural reason you can open them. It takes special clamps to secure the dividers, so once those clamps are gone, no more can be opened. I would suggest that you and one person from each cabin you want to be opened be at the guest services desk and request it before sailaway. That is what they had us do.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Edited by BigRed93

Cgsanders, just use that link, but replace where it says breeze/breeze with valor/valor and you can check out your cabins.

Thank you! and it does!!! woohoo 12 more days until we sail!!!!

Edited by Cgsanders

• 1 month later...

Does anyone have the link like the above for the Magic?

I tried changing Miracle to Magic but that didn't work.

Hi Tea4ular:)

I find it easier & more effective, instead of changing the ships name in the link, to simply do this:

1) Go to a (search engine ) such as Google.

2) Type in: Goccl Magic

You can do that with any Carnival ship. Just type in Goccl then the ship's name.

Goccl Breeze

Goccl Magic

Goccl Freedom

Goccl Splendor

And so on and so on....

Have a wonderful day!

:)

Edited by PortSideCruzan

Hi Tea4ular:)

I find it easier & more effective, instead of changing the ships name in the link, to simply do this:

1) Go to a (search engine ) such as Google.

2) Type in: Goccl Magic

You can do that with any Carnival ship. Just type in Goccl then the ship's name.

Goccl Breeze

Goccl Magic

Goccl Freedom

Goccl Splendor

And so on and so on....

Have a wonderful day!

:)

Like a charm! Thank you!!!:p