Suite upgrade

tlw3184

I was upgraded from an aft balcony (B1) to a penthouse with large balcony (SE) on Pride of America last week. I am now on deck 10 in room 10016. I have been looking everywhere for pictures and information on this cabin, but I haven't been able to find anything. I was wondering if anyone has any info on this cabin, or any similar ones on deck 10? Any information is greatly appreciated!

Here is a video of suite 10020 on Pride of America. It is 2 doors down from you, category (SE).

Thank you Kingofwylietx! I've actually seen this video a while ago! It's the only thing I've been able to find.

01e04bf3330b202471fa5dfdf5dec824.jpg6ded369f5f1c13b099bb648792b63b88.jpg92397f38e9c0733a2eabadd17dca4094.jpg7d5c2a35b298c1e5d2dc8e8c0d291d24.jpg312bc3c31adc6fe2d98c0ea734cb0cb9.jpg4ae66644ce5885e3486286ed6e813097.jpg

Here's some pre dry dock photos of the mirror room, should give you an idea of your specific cabin

*Living large one week at a time*

Thank you! This is what I've been looking for. Trying to find some more of the bathroom and closet area as well. But these are very helpful. Thanks again! I've been able to find tons of pics and video of the remodeled ones on deck 13, but hardly nothing on the ones from deck 10. I've never been in a suite before, so I am very excited for this!

I was upgraded from an aft balcony (B1) to a penthouse with large balcony (SE) on Pride of America last week. I am now on deck 10 in room 10016. I have been looking everywhere for pictures and information on this cabin, but I haven't been able to find anything. I was wondering if anyone has any info on this cabin, or any similar ones on deck 10? Any information is greatly appreciated!

Having done this cruise six times I would not switch cabins on this cruise even if they gave it to me for same price. And have turned an upgrade down on one of these cruises in the past.

The views are spectacular on this cruise from an aft especially for Na Pali Coast and if by chance the lava is flowing you will get to see it from the aft.

You can't beat the 180 degree view.

Secondly your not on the ship long enough to the suite as your port days are so long and tiring and most go to bed early. JMO

Edited by Ilovesailing

26f70b1c337d116fba12acd9764f2493.jpg86bc98e7993ef304e473bef3ea0af6a8.jpg5b7d90e60d7dd8aba5ccfad39bd4a12f.jpg

You are going to love the Suite life

Thanks again! I really appreciate it. If there are any others anyone has or can find that would be great. I am on information overload for this cruise and I love all the info I can get. This site has been the best when it comes to planning and getting any information need to plan for a cruise. I LOVE this site! Thanks for all the help everyone!

During the Na Pali Coast we sat in the wai Kiki par up top and had an excellent view, got some great pics of the coastline and humpback whales it was very empty where we were so no fighting for a good vantage spot. We had a port side balcony and never felt we missed anything

Wait op, you have to tell us how you scored your suite upgrade??!?!?

I was originally in an aft facing balcony (B1). For the last month or so I have been looking on Norwegian's website to see what cabins were still available. I kept looking at the prices of all the suites and one day it would be $1000 more than we already paid, then another day it would be $500 or $600 more than what I paid. Last Friday I was looking and the Penthouse was less than $300 than what I already paid. So I called NCL and spoke with a gentleman and he told me he would look at our options and see what he could do. He called me back 5 minutes later and said that they would give us a complimentary upgrade to a penthouse with large balcony (SE). I was so excited I couldn't believe it. I would have figured I would have had to pay the difference. I did mention the on board credit and free gratuities that were available at the time, but he stated he couldn't do anything about those since I didn't call them before we made our final payment about an upgrade. I was just happy to be upgraded to a suite and get all of the suite perks. I was excited before, but now I am even more excited. Only 24 days until we leave for Hawaii! Best advice I can give is to keep checking the prices and call them and ask them about it!

I missed this upgrade by 20 mins for our cruise next week :(. Glad to hear someone was successful!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Aww, that's too bad :(. Hope you enjoy your cruise! I would love to hear about it when you get back!

During the Na Pali Coast we sat in the wai Kiki par up top and had an excellent view, got some great pics of the coastline and humpback whales it was very empty where we were so no fighting for a good vantage spot. We had a port side balcony and never felt we missed anything

Thanks for the info. We will be on the starboard side so I was thinking we would just go somewhere on the ship to see the Napali coast sail by. I will definitely check out the Waikiki bar for this!

Thanks for the info. We will be on the starboard side so I was thinking we would just go somewhere on the ship to see the Napali coast sail by. I will definitely check out the Waikiki bar for this!

My apologies we had a starboard side balcony, so same situation as you

• 2 weeks later...
My apologies we had a starboard side balcony, so same situation as you

Can I ask what is the view difference between the starboard and port side. We have a suite and I tried to change to the port side but was told that the view of the lava was best from the starboard side and that the Napili coast was best from the port side. Your opinion please?

Either side is fine you go by the coast on both sides, lava is a crap shoot if it is flowing or not, you can watch the coast from your balcony then move to the public spaces or vice versa, I think the real winners are those in forward or rear facing corner suites/cabins