Getting off Fantasy! THANK GOD!

molly5673

Aaaaaah, no.

Only if your job sucks, or if you've never had something truly bad happen while on a cruise, neither which thankfully apply to me. [emoji41]

Ahhhh, I respectfully disagree. I like my job and I'd still rather be on a cruise ship with someone driving me to see ports, cooking my food, and cleaning my personal space.

Ahhhh, I respectfully disagree. I like my job and I'd still rather be on a cruise ship with someone driving me to see ports, cooking my food, and cleaning my personal space.

I second that!

I third that! :-)

Edited by DaiLina

I guess I must really love my job!

And I'm assuming that none of you have ever had a truly bad day at sea! [emoji41]

Depends on what you consider a truly bad day at sea. Because for me, the only thing that would qualify that would be is if I or someone I was traveling with was sick or got hurt. Not so great food, the pain of not finding a deck chair, a lousy show, too crowded, etc....nah not of that is a bad day at sea in my opinion. And none of it would prompt me to immediately want to be zapped back at work.

We were just on the Magic for Spring Break and it wasn't bad at all. I also told myself before we cruised though that I would not eat at the buffet and we waited a bit at ports to get off the ship and came back early enough to beat the rush. We never hung out at the main pool to avoid the party crowd. There are ways around it, we had a nice relaxing vacation.

Maybe Spring Break had something to do with it? Not a wise time to cruise.