My Photo Review Of My Enchantment Cruise Of March 13, 2015

bigque

I had another thought of something I forgot to mention as I was going back through this review. I am a watch person and always looking for a deal on watches! If you plan on buying a watch either on the ship or in Nassau, please do your homework. I have found some better deals with greater discounts on some of the watches that were sold on the ship. I found the same thing in the stores we went into (that were not closed) in Nassau also.

This was a public Service Announcement..... Now back to your regularly scheduled programming! :D :cool:

As a point of information, lobster is only served as a regular menu item in the dining room on cruises of 5 days or longer on RCCL. You can however pay extra to get one at dinner.

Yes...Exactly....but I wrote a comment card about putting the menu with lobster that is on those longer cruises formal night on these short 3 day cruises with the one formal night instead of the current formal night menu. I think the menu with the Lobsters/Fisherman's plate would be much more appreciated than the current formal night menu on this cruise. :cool:

Do you remember who was the Activity Manager (Assistant to the Cruise Director) on your sailing? Your Cruise Director should have been Jeff Arpin and I am hoping you can remember his assistant.

Yes Jeff was the CD and the Activities Manager's name was "Enzo". :cool:

Thanks for your review and pictures. We're heading on to the Enchantment next month - just finishing up my packing list. Can you tell me if shampoo, conditioner, body wash are provided in the bathroom (we're in a Panoramic Oceanview if that makes a difference). I don't want to pack anything extra if not needed. Thanks.

Thx for the quick reply. I know several fellow cruisers traveling with me will be disappointed. :(

Yes, my and I are one of those people who are very disappointed that they don't serve lobster like other cruises do.

Thank you for sharing your experience.

We will be on the Enchantment of the Seas on May 22nd.

Your experience gave us an idea what to look forward for our cruise.

Glad you enjoyed. Now go and enjoy the cruise! :cool:

Hello Mike, thanks very much for taking the time to give a detailed review with pics. The sunset pics are beautiful!

Sorry you became ill on this cruise! That is a fear of mine (that and seasickness) and I'm not normally afraid of getting ill, nor am I a germphobe, but there is a small concern.

Thanks for the info of the shallow water at Coco Cay. I have seen a lot of photos of Coco Cay, at different times of the year, and I always wonder why I don't see many people in the water.

Glad to hear you were able to disembark quickly. We are going on a 4-night in August and my husband wants to get off the ship Friday morning and go to work -- we live in Central Florida.

I want to try Chops but my frugal husband will probably not be up for paying extra! :rolleyes:

This will be a second cruise for my husband and I (we both cruised separately, way back when we were teenagers) and a first cruise for my two boys, ages 12 and 14. I do wish we were going on Freedom but it did not fit with our schedule this year. I'm hoping we will have a good time on Enchantment and the kids will find it fun.

A question:

Did you play any live trivia games on the ship? My husband and I love trivia and are hoping to play.

Thanks for posting your review of your cruise on the EOS. My husband and I will be boarding her in May, just for a quick get-away. This will be our second cruise on this ship and we are always glad to hear if there are any updates to the ship.

So glad that you and your friends had a good cruise, in spite of your illness. We have traveled also during Spring Break and proclaimed, never no more... until the next Spring Break. (LOL). We love cruising.

Hope you have a fabulous cruise in October!!!

Hello Mike, thanks very much for taking the time to give a detailed review with pics. The sunset pics are beautiful!

Sorry you became ill on this cruise! That is a fear of mine (that and seasickness) and I'm not normally afraid of getting ill, nor am I a germphobe, but there is a small concern.

Thanks for the info of the shallow water at Coco Cay. I have seen a lot of photos of Coco Cay, at different times of the year, and I always wonder why I don't see many people in the water.

Glad to hear you were able to disembark quickly. We are going on a 4-night in August and my husband wants to get off the ship Friday morning and go to work -- we live in Central Florida.

I want to try Chops but my frugal husband will probably not be up for paying extra! :rolleyes:

This will be a second cruise for my husband and I (we both cruised separately, way back when we were teenagers) and a first cruise for my two boys, ages 12 and 14. I do wish we were going on Freedom but it did not fit with our schedule this year. I'm hoping we will have a good time on Enchantment and the kids will find it fun.

A question:

Did you play any live trivia games on the ship? My husband and I love trivia and are hoping to play.

Thank You so Much! I really like writing of my experiences on the cruises!

We usually do play the trivia on cruises, but usually on the seven day cruises on a sea day, so we didn't play any this time. The 3 day cruises move along so fast that you don't really find the time to do all that you would like to do. :cool:

Thanks for posting your review of your cruise on the EOS. My husband and I will be boarding her in May, just for a quick get-away. This will be our second cruise on this ship and we are always glad to hear if there are any updates to the ship.

So glad that you and your friends had a good cruise, in spite of your illness. We have traveled also during Spring Break and proclaimed, never no more... until the next Spring Break. (LOL). We love cruising.

Hope you have a fabulous cruise in October!!!

Thank You and we did have a good cruise in spite of! I think our friends will try one again! :cool:

Great review so far!! I am sailing on the EOS in November for my bday cruise :)...this is my first Royal Cruise after sailing on Carnival 7 times. I am looking forward to it!!!

Thank You!

Enjoy your cruise on Enchantment! :cool: