Caribbean Princess Cruise Blog -TONS of photos & videos! Full Review March 7-14 2015

JustinPlusLauren

Just read your embarkation blog post and it was great to read...loved the pictures! Did you like having the inside room or miss having a window or balcony? I have a co-worker sailing on Caribbean Princess (her first Princess cruise) so I'm going to show her your blog with all the great pics!

Congrats on being platinum and getting to enjoy all the perks! I love going into the platinum/elite/suite lounge every night for the $5 drinks and snacks. DH and I are usually the youngest ones there by 15+ years but it's a status I earned so I'm going to use it :-)

Looking forward to reading your upcoming blog posts!

In this case, part of me did miss having a balcony...but the inside room was very affordable and the price was originally what made my sister & I plan this cruise (rather spontaneously, I might add!) so I don't regret not booking a balcony. I know that the next time that Justin and I cruise, we'll book a balcony again. However, this time around I didn't feel deprived! It was just another experience to have :)

Thank you! We went to the lounge for the first couple of nights and missed out on the others due to being in port or having other things planned, though I would have liked to have gone each night. I liked the daily drinks and the snacks were great, too!

Thank you Lauren! I am cruising on Caribbean Princess in August for the first time and your blog is very interesting and informative.

And I love all the pictures 😄

Cheers

Rosie

Thank you, Rosie! I'm glad you're enjoying it and I hope you have a great time in August! :) Hope that my blog gets you excited for your cruise!

I just started to read your blog. What a pleasant and nice person you must be! You sound like you really enjoy cruising and life itself. Cheers.

Thank you!! I feel so fortunate to have been able to take so many cruises and to travel in general. I just love visiting different places around the world, it brings me a great joy, and I love sharing my experiences with others. I hope that it also inspires people to try cruising for their next vacation!

Great timing for another JustinPlusLauren (minus Justin this time) blog! We are embarking on the Caribbean Princess on Monday for a short Spring Break getaway. Having beein on the ship a short 9 months ago, we are familiar with her, but love all the pictures we can get anyway :)

Oh yay!!! Bon voyage! I'll try to get a couple more blog posts in there before you leave :) I'm glad that you're having a little getaway, hope you have a blast and I'd love to hear all about it!

So no review here?

I write the reviews on my travel blog along with many photos, which is really time consuming. Don't get me wrong, it's a lot of fun..but it takes up a lot of time. I post the link here rather than copying all of the text over and re-posting all of the pictures...that would take twice as long, and these blog posts take me several hours to work on! I'd appreciate it if you went to the blog and took a look, but I'd understand if you didn't want to! Thanks!

A new blog post is all ready to go!

It describes our day at Princess Cays! We really enjoyed having the beach day right away on the cruise as it definitely got us in the tropical vacation mood :)

Read here for the blog post:

http://justinpluslauren.com/princess-cays-bahamas/

Here are a couple of photos from the article:

20150307_102516.jpg

GOPR7219.JPG

Excellent, my dear. Such wonderful, full page photos makes me feel like I was right back there on the ship and the beach. I'm really enjoying your blog.

My friend and I will be back at Princess Cay in January.

Take care for now. Lynne

So happy to have found this! I just went on my first cruise on Carnival out of Galveston but have started researching Princess out of Houston and this is the ship that is our option for next spring break. So this is so great to find, thanks for all your effort!

In case you have time to answer: how was it cruising on spring break on Princess? I said in my review I wouldn't do it again as the ports seemed so crowded but....

Excellent, my dear. Such wonderful, full page photos makes me feel like I was right back there on the ship and the beach. I'm really enjoying your blog.

My friend and I will be back at Princess Cay in January.

Take care for now. Lynne

I hope you have great weather when you visit Princess Cays next year!! Glad the blog brought back some memories for you!

So happy to have found this! I just went on my first cruise on Carnival out of Galveston but have started researching Princess out of Houston and this is the ship that is our option for next spring break. So this is so great to find, thanks for all your effort!

In case you have time to answer: how was it cruising on spring break on Princess? I said in my review I wouldn't do it again as the ports seemed so crowded but....

You know, I really didn't find it any more crowded than any other cruise I've done in January or February. The ships always seem to sail full no matter what it seems, and there always seems to be a lot of ships in St. Thomas, for instance. I think it depends on what you'd like to do ... If you're booking a tour (with Princess or privately) book it well ahead of time. Maybe consider a less frequented beach if that's your thing. I wouldn't let that time of year deter you from planning your cruise.

I just read your blog post on Princess Cays and it was great! Made me wish I was there again!

Thanks! I wish I was there again, too. It was such a wonderful day, the water was crystal clear and such a wonderful shade of blue. And the sun was so warm! It is so dreary right now in Toronto, I'd love some of that tropical weather right now. Happy you're enjoying the blog!

My wife and I sailed the Caribbean Princess last November and loved it. We ate at Fresh First as well as she has Celiac and must eat gluten-free. We loved that too. Really enjoyed all your reviews. Thanks. :)

Edited by Kayaktom

Here's the latest installment!

http://justinpluslauren.com/an-evening-aboard-the-caribbean-princess-day-2/

It is all about our evening on the ship after we arrived back from Princess Cays. Hope you enjoy!

Thanks for another update, Lauren! It gave me something to read while waiting for the CB to get here in the morning to pick me up :)

I'll have to catch up on the rest when we return.

My wife and I sailed the Caribbean Princess last November and loved it. We ate at Fresh First as well as she has Celiac and must eat gluten-free. We loved that too. Really enjoyed all your reviews. Thanks. :)

Oh that's awesome that you ate at Fresh First! It is definitely a great spot to go to if you eat gluten-free! Thanks for checking out my blog!

Thanks for another update, Lauren! It gave me something to read while waiting for the CB to get here in the morning to pick me up :)

I'll have to catch up on the rest when we return.

Enjoy your cruise! :) I'd love to hear about it when you get back, and I hope to have some new blog posts and hopefully some video posted by the time you're back, too!

Hello,

I enjoyed all your photos and experiences, as usual. I felt like I was right on board with you. Unfortunately, there wasn't much I could eat in the Elite lounge during the week due to food allergies. However, it's a nice get-away and perk for us, just to touch base through the week.

You two ladies are looking very happy on your cruise.. I'm looking forward to reading more.

Lynne