Is Banana Boat Ride only in Nassau??

myateam

Paradise Beach in Cozumel. GREAT PLACE for kids. Go to their website and you will see. No cover charge like most places.

Falmouth....not much to do. Go to Doctor Caves Beach in Montego Bay. This is another great place for kids.

Edited by susie8862
xxxx

My husband and kids took a banana boat ride at Seven Mile Beach in Grand Gayman. When you get off the ship go to the area with all the transportation. Cab/van rides are fry inexpensive. Just tell them to drop you off close to one of the restaurant/bars most rent all kinds of fun stuff including chairs and umbrellas. I believe we were at Governors Beach on 7 mile.

Thank you all for responding!! Do any of you remember the costs of the taxi ride and the banana boat at Paradise Beach? Could not find it on their website.:confused:

I believe we payed $14 plus tip for the taxi.

When you get off the ship in Cozumel, walk down the pier. You will see signs for taxi's and shuttles. (short walk to stand) All of the prices are listed at the stand, so you cannot get ripped off.

I do not know how much the banana boat was, as we did not utilize it. After you are ready to go back to the ship, just walk out to the parking lot. You do not need to call for a taxi or shuttle. TONS of them are lined up to take everyone back to the ship. I would advise leaving an hour before even though it is a 10 minute ride. You may want to shop the souvenir stores in port.

Your kids are going to love this place. Have fun!!!!