Placa Catalanya to Hotel Continental

gogispu

Hi all,

Have seen that it looks like an easy stroll to the hotel and am hoping its so. I will be by myself and am hoping it is fairly safe also. Any info would be great. Am on the Epic in May and also am concerned weather wise. Will it be too warm to wear a light jacket?

Anne

Hi all,

Have seen that it looks like an easy stroll to the hotel and am hoping its so. I will be by myself and am hoping it is fairly safe also. Any info would be great. Am on the Epic in May and also am concerned weather wise. Will it be too warm to wear a light jacket?

Anne

Yes, it is a very easy stroll and perfectly safe. Just make certain that you are not a target for pickpockets (money belt, passport wallet worn inside clothing or the like).

Sorry, can't predict the weather but you might check the extended forecast prior to your arrival. You Epic "daily" that is delivered to your stateroom will have the weather forecast.

Edited by dogs4fun

I agree with the previous posters. Hotel Continental Barcelonia is about 1/2 block ( toward the port) from the plaza, easy safe walk. The location is GREAT! The italian restaurant a few store fronts away is good. There is carrfore market diagonally across the street.

Have not been to the other hotel.

karen