Econo Lodge Cocoa Beach Fly snooze pkg

aloha43

• 3 weeks later...
Has anyone tried the Econo Lodge Cocoa Beach Fly snooze package? If so, how was the transportation? Timely arrivals, room cleanliness, beach access?

Ok....nothing on Econo Lodge.

How about the International Palms? Anyone?

I need help. Going on Oasis in August. I'm getting so confuse. I'm looking for a hotel for just 1 night. Reading so many reviews about hotels. Can someone please help me?

Try the Radisson. I have stayed there a few times and it was fine. Nice pool area and shuttle to and from the ship was quick and painless.

There are 3 different questions here about hotels!

We have not stayed at any of the hotels mentioned so others can comment on rooms or try Tripadvisor for that part of the questions.

In terms of locations, beach access, etc, these hotels are all within a block of the beach. International Palms is on the beach although many rooms are not beachfront. You have to cross a busy A1A to reach the beach from the Econo Lodge.

These hotels are within 25 minutes of driving from the cruise terminals so no issues there and they use popular shuttle companies for transfers. So you can expect good though shared services or opt for a taxi (about $20) for private services.

If you are unsure about a hotel, then post more info about your needs and we can make proper suggestions. Example, do you have kids who would love a nice pool, or do you want a quiet stay or do you want a tiki-bar and live music to put you in the cruise mindset the night before? Do you expect to walk to nearby restaurants or will you just settle for room delivery? Do want to see your ship from your room? Do want to have an ocean view and/or swim/tan in the ocean before your cruise? And so on...

There are 4 clusters of hotels and they all have different conveniences.

I've booked the International Palms for our cruise next year. The only real complaint I have read on tripadvisor is that it is old and needs refurbishing. Well it is undergoing renovations now and apparently they are saying it should be finished by mid summer so if you are travelling after that I think it is safe to say the rooms will all be renovated and there will be no more complaints of it needing updating. It sounds like a fun place with an outdoor bar and live music, nice themed pool area for kids, right on the beach and in close proximity to lots of restaurants and shopping. Perfect for us for one night prior to our cruise :)

I need help. Going on Oasis in August. I'm getting so confuse. I'm looking for a hotel for just 1 night. Reading so many reviews about hotels. Can someone please help me?

Go Port Canaveral

They will help you set up your hotels and transportation for a decent price.