Cruise Questions

NW Pacific

I posted some of these ?'s but I think they are buried on another thread.

Are the only mini suites on the Jewell deck 11?

Is bottled water provided in the mini suites, if so, how many bottles per day? Or is there a cost for them?

Seriously thinking about booking the Jan 29th sailing from Miami, what amenities if any are provided on the "private Island", jet skis? etc. what is the cost?

How many restauants are included in the cruise price?

If you have a mini suite are you given priority boarding?

The NCL representative (on the phone) stated concierge servie was available, does this mean the concierge will make reservations for us or do we have to stand in line some place to make dinner reservations, or can they be done by phone?

It has been 12 yeear since our last cruise, things have changed so much, any tips to make a special celebration the very best will be appreciated.

I posted some of these ?'s but I think they are buried on another thread.

I'll give it my best shot since we are not going on the Jewel until November.

Are the only mini suites on the Jewell deck 11?

Yes, all of the mini suites (AG & AF) are located on deck 11

Is bottled water provided in the mini suites, if so, how many bottles per day? Or is there a cost for them?

There will be bottled water in the mini suite cabins but you will be charged for it if you use it.

Seriously thinking about booking the Jan 29th sailing from Miami, what amenities if any are provided on the "private Island", jet skis? etc. what is the cost?

The private island rent a number of things for use in the water. I have heard of a private operator that offers parasailing but they are not always there. As for Jet Skis, I have no idea.

How many restauants are included in the cruise price?

The two main dining rooms (Tsar's Palace & Azura) are no charge. The buffet obviously is no charge. Mama's Italian Kitchen, Blue Lagoon and Tango's Latin/Tapas are also no charge.

If you have a mini suite are you given priority boarding?

It is my understanding that priority embarkation is NOT extended to AF and AG passengers.

The NCL representative (on the phone) stated concierge servie was available, does this mean the concierge will make reservations for us or do we have to stand in line some place to make dinner reservations, or can they be done by phone?

Yes, you will have access to Concierge services. You could meet with them face to face or contact them by phone. Just like land based Concierge's these people work for tips. So, keep this in mind when using their services.

It has been 12 yeear since our last cruise, things have changed so much, any tips to make a special celebration the very best will be appreciated.

Depending on the celebration there a number of things you can do. NCL will always provide a cake for your celebration. Just tell the Matre'D you are celebrating a ___________ that evening and they will deliver a cake and sing an appropriate song for the celebration. If you choose to celebrate in one of the alternate restaurants you can contact staff in this restaurant prior to arriving and they will do their best to make you evening very special.

PE

Archived