Golden Princess Trans-Atlantic, Aug 20-Sep 3

Hawaiian

Thanks For Sharing!

Loved The Pictures, Looks Like You Guys Had Lots Of Fun!

I Am Going On A Cruise With My Dh In Nov On Jolland Of America. Do You Think They Have That Dinner On The Balcony, That Will Be A Nice Suprise For Our Annv.

Well Thanks Again.

P.s:

I Have To Be Nosieyyyy Sorry...what Do You Do? That You Got To Go To All Those Amazing Places!!!!!!!!

Thanks Aya

nice pictures. thanks.

? about the balcony dinner, which you didn't actually have on the balcony :)

was that your choice or just that weather in Europe wasn't conducive to that? I will be on Golden for the repo cruise from NY to San Juan and was thinking we would have to wait to get to the islands for that but maybe not.

thanks,

mary beth

My neighbors next door were on this cruise and will they be surprised when I tell them I was able to get some pictures of the voyage. Thanks for a nice post. We're on Golden to So. Caribbean in March 06.

Cruzmann:D

ayalond,

I'm not sure if HAL has the balcony dinner or not, but if they do, I would book it in a minute! It was great!

I take it you saw the other photo albums that I have stored on Imagestation, and all I can say is that I really enjoy travelling and taking photos. I was born and raised in Hawaii and I'm always on the go to make sure that others aren't living somewhere more beautiful.:)

Mbw1024,

I had the "Ultimate Balcony Dinner" inside because it was real cool out on the balcony that day and I didn't think my parents would enjoy it as much outside. If I had waited two more nights as we got closer to NYC, we could have done it outside as the weather was much warmer. Honestly though, it was really nice having it in the living room area as we still had a nice view of the sea through the windows.

Cruzmann,

Hope you have a great cruise in the Caribbean next year on the Golden. I'm sure you will, she is a beautiful ship with a nice crew.

Aloha

Thanks for the posting of the GREAT pictures. I will be travelling on the Golden in January. It will be my first Princess cruise. I have never been over seas, and your beautiful pictures let me know what I have been missing! You definitely have quite the eye for photography. Can I hire you to be my personal photographer during my Caribbean cruise in January? Seriously though, if you don't mind me asking, what kind of camera do you have? It takes GREAT pictures. I have a mini camcorder that fits in my palm, but was also wanting to purchase a nice digital camera. Any suggestions?

Christina,

Thanks for the nice words. As for the camera that I use, it's a sony cybershot DSC-P100. Pretty simple and easy to use. I like it because it's so tiny and it fits in my pants pocket.

Have a great time on the Golden, you'll love her!

Aloha,

Matt

Archived