Any Reward for 50 Cruises

LARGIN

I have no idea what you need to do to get to 3000points but on Princess, at 150 days you become Elite with a lot of perks. At 21 cruise credits, you automatically get $25 OBC, 32 gets $50, 42 gets $75, and 52 gets $100. Every cruise regardless of cruise length. Oh, and Princess allows all OBC to be combined, gives a nice OBC to military and allows TAs to discount fares.

Each line is different, as are we. What you like is a matter of personal preference. Personally, in my experience, I think Princess is a much better line than Celebrity and a much better value.

Pam , on X I am sure you would be Elite + and pushing Zenith. As Elite+ we get 240 pp internet min (pp) no matter how long the cruise. 60 laundry items pp (120 per cabin - we don't take that much clothes lol), free drinks during 5-7, drink pkd/ grat or $300 OBC included with basic pricing, Captains Club members automatically get a one catagory upgrade at no charge. X also has gives discounted pricing on different sailings for Seniors, Military and First Responders. We have discounted fares as well (group bookings) but as Canadian I do not take advantage of them as they have to be booked in USD so would rather my wonderful TA give us OBC instead. I will never make Zenith but am happy there is a level between Elite and Z. It is based on # of days X's cabin category.

Stateroom Category Club Points Earned per Night

Inside/Ocean View 2

Veranda 3

Concierge Class/AquaClass® 5

Sky Suite 8

Celebrity, Signature or Royal Suite 12

Reflection or Penthouse Suite 18

I have no idea what you need to do to get to 3000points but on Princess, at 150 days you become Elite with a lot of perks. At 21 cruise credits, you automatically get $25 OBC, 32 gets $50, 42 gets $75, and 52 gets $100. Every cruise regardless of cruise length. Oh, and Princess allows all OBC to be combined, gives a nice OBC to military and allows TAs to discount fares.

Each line is different, as are we. What you like is a matter of personal preference. Personally, in my experience, I think Princess is a much better line than Celebrity and a much better value.

I couldn't agree with you more! I've cruised twice with them and that was two times too many.